Kokee: Pelosi 输了

Laughing  Gesti-109

[Image: dbe676ac-88c8-407b-9223-70f924fc28be.jpg]

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(01-08-2022, 05:40 AM)kokee Wrote:  no visit to taiwan? comie dogs dare to confirm 100%? my foot!
If no visit taiwan, pelosi here for what? what will happen to democratic in mid term election 3 months later?
unless china kowtow now or pelosi will visit taiwan, let see!

裴洛西亞洲行 法媒:84訪台與蔡英文會面

you confirmed she is not going to taiwan, when later this week she in taiwan, this dog will act like nothing happen, F again & wrong again in next topic, norm to this most shameless dog here, niubee!
this moronic dog, whole world know except this totally shameless dog of this forum!
those know this case, why she is here, she comes all the way here to lose her whole life credibility?
china dont give her a super good deal of kowtow & kneel down to the world now, she will be in taiwan this week! LOL LOL!

US PAPER TIGER! 

[Image: kokee29.png]

Laughing

Smile

Moronic Kokee Cok still continues to  硬拗   as usual!  Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

(01-08-2022, 09:37 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Laughing  Gesti-109

this know nut moron, use communist source of fake, self created lies, never get anything right once, almost 100% fake & wrong, all the communist source of news & videos by comie dogs here, all know who are the comie dogs in this forum, Cityhantam, Omnipresent88, Notdumb, niubee, fleetdestroyer, webinarian, chaos, Migrant, Huliwang, RiseofAsia, theold & ton more!

I already said pelosi sure visit taiwan, use your common sense, all the way here for what? only to visit taiwan, the rest is not important.
for democratic party, for xi, for US, for taiwan to make history!

PLA shoot her plane down? my foot, totally balless! how this bloody to save their shit face now!
this news will be 100% censored in china, norm! no truth & fact totally! same to all comie dogs here!

證實了!裴洛西明日抵達台灣,中國小粉紅今晚睡不著覺了

(01-08-2022, 09:37 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Laughing  Gesti-109

赢了咯!haha... Big Grin