Kokee, are you helping satanic comedian president to in global crowdfunding?

President Zelenskyy launches global crowdfunding platform to help Ukraine

[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

底氣何來?烏國防部揚言 要令俄羅斯解體 才可考慮 停止戰鬥 ! / 格仔 郭政彤 大眼

(29-04-2022, 01:13 PM)kokee Wrote:  as above, US target is to disable russia military power totally.
russia military already 50% gone, another 1-2 months, totally gone if they anyhow hantam like last 2 months.
latest by July, full force to attack & bomb russia.

美国太豪爽!又要援助乌克兰330亿美元!

whole world is behind Ukraine, US US$33B still not yet used yet, everyday weapons arrived in full load from 43 countries globally.
after war, west frozen almost US$500B of russia global asset including almost US$200B of putin personal asset? all will be given to Ukraine to rebuild a beautiful country, hopefully by then Russia already no more in this world.

(06-05-2022, 04:51 PM)kokee Wrote:  after war, west frozen almost US$500B of russia global asset including almost US$200B of putin personal asset? all will be given to Ukraine to rebuild a beautiful country, hopefully by then Russia already no more in this world.

Isn't that daylight robbery?  Angry

(06-05-2022, 04:51 PM)kokee Wrote:  whole world is behind Ukraine, US US$33B still not yet used yet, everyday weapons arrived in full load from 43 countries globally.
after war, west frozen almost US$500B of russia global asset including almost US$200B of putin personal asset? all will be given to Ukraine to rebuild a beautiful country, hopefully by then Russia already no more in this world.

Do u blink when u lie ??

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

No worries moronic kokee king of lies and know nuts will sell his house to support hor Clapping Clapping

俄媒:頓巴斯發現“魔法”神秘符號,烏軍召喚黑暗能力?烏克蘭軍閥的異教祈禱儀式普遍而且神秘,教皇很尷尬!

乌克兰发现神秘黑魔符号,乌军阵地现场视频

亚速营建造了异教神佩伦的神庙,并进行了放血仪式。这发生在 2017 年 7 月在顿涅茨克地区的乌尔祖夫,五年后,亚速营将请求教皇祈祷

If you use the word "satanic", then you must be using the Bible as a reference.

According to the Holy Bible, this world WILL come to an End. There will for sure be a WWW3, and Christ will return.

Bilabial prophecy says that the King of the North and King of the East will "show face".

King of the North.
That has to be Putin, Russia. Can't be the North Pole right?

King of the East
Thailand? Vietnam? Laos? Myanmar? The Philippines? Or even Japan?

Nah!

It's Winnie, Communist Republic of China.

Along with North Korea, Russia and China will be the Axis of Evil. That is satanic. As my ancestor hailed from China, I take no pride to write this, but it is the hard truth.

Christ will return to defeat the evil forces led by Satan.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(18-05-2022, 10:44 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Christ will return to defeat the evil forces led by Satan.

A friend of mine claimed that Christ has already returned and landed in S Korea!  Big Grin

(18-05-2022, 12:26 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  A friend of mine claimed that Christ has already returned and landed in S Korea!  Big Grin

The Bible had already warned us:

The time is near. And during those times, people will say "Here is the Christ!  There is the Christ!.  Do not believe them..  For nobody knows when Christi will return, the hour of the day, the precise date, except the Father in heaven..."

(18-05-2022, 10:09 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The Bible had already warned us:

The time is near. And during those times, people will say "Here is the Christ!  There is the Christ!.  Do not believe them..  For nobody knows when Christi will return, the hour of the day, the precise date, except the Father in heaven..."

Well, believe you then???  Thinking

(18-05-2022, 10:10 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Well, believe you then???  Thinking

Nothing I wrote here came from me.  I had been quoting the Bible.  

So nobody asked your mother to believe me.  If she will believe the Bible, she may stand a chance of going ot heaven, or else, she is in hell for sure...roasting away.  Song bo?  Again, I did not say this. The Bible said it. Rolleyes

(18-05-2022, 10:16 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Nothing I wrote here came from me.  I had been quoting the Bible.  

So nobody asked your mother to believe me.  If she will believe the Bible, she may stand a chance of going ot heaven, or else, she is in hell for sure...roasting away.  Song bo?  Again, I did not say this.  The Bible said it.  Rolleyes

Bible was written by human beings!

(18-05-2022, 10:31 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Bible was written by human beings!

Of course.

The Koran, the Sutras, Bhagavad Gita, long zhong all written by human beings.

Moses, Abraham, Paul, Peter, all are human, all died, and according to God's promise, they are saved from the fire of hell.  How about your laubu?  Is she saved or roasting?  Oh wait! if she is a Mao worshipper, then she is roasting for sure...

(19-05-2022, 10:08 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Of course.

The Koran, the Sutras, Bhagavad Gita, long zhong all written by human beings.

Moses, Abraham, Paul, Peter, all are human, all died, and according to God's promise, they are saved from the fire of hell.  How about your laubu?  Is she saved or roasting?  Oh wait! if she is a Mao worshipper, then she is roasting for sure...

According to....... human beings who wrote the Bible!   Big Grin

(19-05-2022, 10:10 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  According to....... human beings who wrote the Bible!   Big Grin

Of course I believe them?  If not, whom should I believe?  Your mother?

(19-05-2022, 10:16 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Of course I believe them?  If not, whom should I believe?  Your mother?

My mother and your mother are both as reliable as people who wrote the Bible!  Laughing

(19-05-2022, 10:58 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  My mother and your mother are both as reliable as people who wrote the Bible!  Laughing

Your mother's eggs are inferior.

Proof: she gave birth to you.

(19-05-2022, 11:07 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Your mother's eggs are inferior.

Your mother chiak Angmoh sai to give birth to you?  Thinking

(19-05-2022, 11:12 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Your mother chiak Angmoh sai to give birth to you?  Thinking

No, she ate local Chinese food cooked with oil bought from NTUC Fairprice.

......unlike the 煎饼 you grew up eating which were 煎 with gutter oil in the Communist Republic of China.

(19-05-2022, 11:07 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Your mother's eggs are inferior.

You sound like a moron!