Kong Hee now very fat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1boxCVeOGc&list=TLPQMDIwMTIwMjSXUtb7l1yuHg&index=3&ab_channel=CityHarvestChurch
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

Quite sad to see so many brainwashed people in the video still believing in this chap.
[+] 2 users Like starbugs's post

(02-01-2024, 09:59 PM)victortan Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1boxCVeOGc&list=TLPQMDIwMTIwMjSXUtb7l1yuHg&index=3&ab_channel=CityHarvestChurch

A bit of fat around the waist but not really very fat. 你太夸张了吧。 Love

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(02-01-2024, 10:02 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Quite sad to see so many brainwashed people in the video still believing in this chap.

If you learn I Ching like me, you will know only evil and devil got market.

God has no market.
God also scare of human being.
神是正的,神会说,别害我。你的要求,我做不到。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Maybe God decided to give him a baby

(02-01-2024, 10:02 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Quite sad to see so many brainwashed people in the video still believing in this chap.

You are the decent starbugs. I almost mistook you for that troll starbugstk.  Rotfl

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(02-01-2024, 10:11 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Rotfl
why am i being rejected?
[Image: SjZVc.png]
[+] 1 user Likes KILLjoy's post

[Image: Screenshot-20240102-221841-Chrome.jpg]

Why no god want to help them?

These are not called charismatic churches for no reason. The preacher is invariably charismatic and peepur go to the church because of the preacher.

I suppose we have to admit that Kong Hee has a magnetic personality.

(02-01-2024, 10:28 PM)sexeyXR Wrote:  Shut up la Ceca clown

I am not an Agreement. Why do you call me CECA?  Huh

(02-01-2024, 09:59 PM)victortan Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1boxCVeOGc&list=TLPQMDIwMTIwMjSXUtb7l1yuHg&index=3&ab_channel=CityHarvestChurch

as it is written

Matthew 7:21-29
The Message

21-23 “Knowing the correct password—saying ‘Master, Master,’ for instance—isn’t going to get you anywhere with me. 
What is required is serious obedience—doing what my Father wills. 
I can see it now—at the Final Judgment thousands strutting up to me (Lord Jesus) and saying, ‘Master, we preached the Message, we bashed the demons, our super-spiritual projects had everyone talking.
’And do you know what I am (the Lord Jesus) going to say? 
‘You missed the boat. All you did was use me (the lord jesus's name) to make yourselves important. You don’t impress me one bit. You’re out of here.’

the book has spoken

(02-01-2024, 10:46 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  as it is written

Matthew 7:21-29
The Message

21-23 “Knowing the correct password—saying ‘Master, Master,’ for instance—isn’t going to get you anywhere with me. 
What is required is serious obedience—doing what my Father wills. 
I can see it now—at the Final Judgment thousands strutting up to me (Lord Jesus) and saying, ‘Master, we preached the Message, we bashed the demons, our super-spiritual projects had everyone talking.
’And do you know what I am (the Lord Jesus) going to say? 
‘You missed the boat. All you did was use me (the lord jesus's name) to make yourselves important. You don’t impress me one bit. You’re out of here.’

the book has spoken

Jesus said must do the will of my father in heaven, Not just believe and accept him as saviour and u are save.

Jesus said " my mother and brother are those who do the will of my father in heaven..

what so great about your believe that he is the son of God, He dont need u to believe he is the son of God, he is the son of God.., he dont need your testimony.He want us to do the "will" of the father in heaven..

"DO"  not just blind believe, this will not save your life. he will said to u,,, go away i dont know you..if u did not do the will of his father in heaven,

Ccpie aso believes in god?

Where is his wife?

(02-01-2024, 10:10 PM)Scythian Wrote:  .
Maybe God decided to give him a baby

I give you yr Baby

[Image: good-morning-lee-hsien-loong.gif]

Smile

(02-01-2024, 11:13 PM)victortan Wrote:  Jesus said must do the will of my father in heaven, Not just believe and accept him as saviour and u are save.

Jesus said " my mother and brother are those who do the will of my father in heaven..

what so great about your believe that he is the son of God, He dont need u to believe he is the son of God, he is the son of God.., he dont need your testimony.He want us to do the "will" of the father in heaven..

"DO"  not just blind believe, this will not save your life. he will said to u,,, go away i dont know you..if u did not do the will of his father in heaven,

"All you did was use me (the lord jesus's name) to make yourselves important."
Said it all and said it very clearly

(02-01-2024, 11:13 PM)victortan Wrote:  Jesus said must do the will of my father in heaven, Not just believe and accept him as saviour and u are save.

We are saved by grace, not by works. If we try to enter heaven by doing God's Will right here in this life on Earth, none of us will make it.  Absolutely no one.

The Will of the Father is of course non-negotiable for salvation. But it had been accomplished by Christ.  What some peepur missed is the point that Christ's Death on the Cross is the main reason for His Coming, which is to pay for the remission of Sin. Adam's Sin is being passed down generation after generation because a sinner, Adam (and Eve), can only give birth to more and more sinners.  Just like an apple tree will only bear apples and not oranges.

Once done (Christ's Death), the Way is opened now for us to be reconciled with God.  Amen.

As long as we live in this sinner's body of ours, we are not instantly turned into infallible creatures who can never sin.  Just because one became a Christian by accepting Christ as his Lord and Saviour, he will in the next split second be able to live a sinless life?  No more losing his temper, no more 偷偷去买 TOTO?  Shant happen lar.

We are in the flesh.

The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.  Even the Apostle Paul struggled with that.

I will admit that my salvation cannot be of my own achievement, no matter what I do, or how hard I try.  Without Christ, I am finished.

You are sadly mistaken.  These Christians are there to worship the Lord Jesus - not Kong Hee.  These members of the congregation are fully aware that he is a conman, whom they chose to forgive. 
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(03-01-2024, 12:12 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  You are sadly mistaken.  These Christians are there to worship the Lord Jesus - not Kong Hee.  These members of the congregation are fully aware that he is a conman, whom they chose to forgive. 

the lord will always search for the ONE LOST SHEEP

hopefully the lost sheep repent
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

Terrible scammer in sheep clothing cheating those innocent.

He can cook mee Hoon kueh,mee sua..

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(03-01-2024, 01:33 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  He can cook mee Hoon kueh,mee sua..

hearsay in prison he was very popular, and he really converted many there. 

maybe he was wrong once, we have to admit eveyone will do wrong.

the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak, hope he repent and convert more lost soul...

Yes, the Right Reverend Con Hee is indeed charismatic.  But so was Adolf Hitler Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(03-01-2024, 12:16 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  the lord will always search for the ONE LOST SHEEP

hopefully the lost sheep repent

Have you heard him praying when he thought no one was around but in fact you were standing behind a curtain?

Was it a sincere prayer?

Or perhaps he only (pretends to) pray in front of his audience and does not pray at all when alone?

You don't know the answers right.

Who are you to judge him? 

(03-01-2024, 02:07 PM)victortan Wrote:  hearsay in prison he was very popular, and he really converted many there. 

maybe he was wrong once, we have to admit eveyone will do wrong.

the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak, hope he repent and convert more lost soul...

How do you know he had not repented if he needs to?

According to Singapore's law, he had been found guilty, and sentenced. He had paid for his mistake. The rest is between God and him, and not between us and him.

Let no one judge him.

(03-01-2024, 02:14 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Have you heard him praying when he thought no one was around but in fact you were standing behind a curtain?

Was it a sincere prayer?

Or perhaps he only (pretends to) pray in front of his audience and does not pray at all when alone?

You don't know the answers right.

Who are you to judge him? 

those who know and walk with the lord, know the present, the past, the future are able to judge and judge him

those like you who dont know the present, the past, the future cannot judge anyone

(03-01-2024, 02:14 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You don't know the answers right.

Yes
i may not know "the answer"
but i know the past the present and the future
and that all i need to know
i dont have to know "the answer"

(03-01-2024, 02:14 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You don't know the answers right.

(03-01-2024, 02:14 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I am A Motherfucker
[Image: CwHQIEe.jpg]

Laughing Laughing