Kopi Prices are Going Up..

(07-01-2022, 06:47 PM)guffaw Wrote:  This is atas coffee I drink every week at ion.

But I don’t feel great at all. I find it, it has the about the same taste as Nespresso coffee capsule.
Only difference it has more fragrant.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(07-01-2022, 06:51 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  But I don’t feel great at all. I find it, it has the about the same taste as Nespresso coffee capsule.

They have a few dozen coffee flavors, some has orange, some chocolate, some coconut etc. Try those flavored ones, I enjoyed some of the flavors. I don't order normal blend non flavor there, can get elsewhere in specialty coffee shops. For those normal coffee i like providence or %aribica
[+] 1 user Likes guffaw's post

(07-01-2022, 06:51 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  But I don’t feel great at all. I find it, it has the about the same taste as Nespresso coffee capsule.
Only difference it has more fragrant.

By the way if you dine in at ion, can ask them to let you smell the flavor before you order.

(07-01-2022, 06:00 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  You hv to see the quality of the drink. Is it going to be very diluted? One stall in people park complex selling kopi-o for only 60 cts. But, is so diluted.
Coffee standard at least as nice as any other kopitiam...won't stingy on coffee powder coz 60c lah..also the toast is old style over charcoal hor..smell also shiok!