Kopitiam Founder Lim Bee Huat’s Daughter Acquires Lornie Road Bungalow For $26.8mil

Cheryl Chiew • October 15, 2021

A fairly new bungalow at Lornie Road is being acquired by the daughter of Lim Bee Huat of Kopitiam King fame for $26.8 million, reported The Business Times (BT).

This works out to $2,545 per sq ft (psf), which is considered to be on the high side for the 10,529 sq ft freehold site within the Caldecott Hill Estate Good Class Bungalow (GCB) Area.

“This is even after adjusting for the fact that the house is quite new. Moreover, the property is quite near the road/highway,” a property investor told BT.

https://www.propertyguru.com.sg/property...or-26-8mil

Secret lab CEO, etc recently snap resale GCB at Caldecott or near more likely due to future GCB going to build there.
Last know the former Mediacorp old site , Caldecott there on bid or already sold. I not sure

Developers who going get the land what I mean they going to build GCB on that plot of land , each GCB estimate roughly 6 million.

Life is different people like me worry how to retire but this people buy houses in millions not even need to think
[+] 2 users Like Cmpunk's post

And these are the people that govt is paying JSS to. Who knows what they do with the JSS.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(16-10-2021, 02:28 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Secret lab CEO, etc recently snap resale GCB at Caldecott or near more likely due to future GCB going to build there.
Last know the former Mediacorp old site , Caldecott there on bid or already sold. I not sure

Developers who going get the land what I mean they going to build GCB on that plot of land , each GCB estimate roughly 6 million.

Our own Beverly Hill. Big Grin .

(16-10-2021, 04:06 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  And these are the people that govt is paying JSS to. Who knows what they do with the JSS.

Indeed. I have always said much of the $100b thrown around last year by HSK have gone to companies and businessmen that don't need it. Lian Beng was just one that made the news. Kopitiam and Sheng Siong are others.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

(16-10-2021, 02:28 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Secret lab CEO, etc recently snap resale GCB at Caldecott or near more likely due to future GCB going to build there.

One is min 15 mil.

(16-10-2021, 04:03 PM)Cmpunk Wrote:  Life is different people like me worry how to retire but this people buy houses in millions not even need to think

Some don't even view, don't talk about giving thoughts. They wake up each day with a task to spend millions and if they fail to do so, next day lagi more headache, more millions yet to spend.

Why must this world be with so much disparity. Lol