Kopitiam at Tampines 1 closed down

[Image: LZa9uLs.png]

https://tinyurl.com/4xfejjfx

NTUC no money to operate this Kopitiam ?....no business or what...

Anyone know what replaced it?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

nobody cares

Our pioneers have become very very old. They need to watch what they eat UNLESS they are tired of living.

The Merdeka are getting there. They're already in their mid 60s to mid 70s. Also have chronic diseases.

Food business is always good but you need the yang crowd. 30-50 years ago the hawkers could depend on the yang who are now PG and MG.

Now? The yang are new citizens and foreigners working here who come from Myanmar, Vietnam, Pinoypines, China and India. Even though the last two "sound" like what we call ourselves, you think the Chinese will eat wanton meen, chye tau kway, orh luak, char kway teow? No man. They eat mala and dongbei cai.

I have seen it again and again. A local stall closed down and a Chinese one with big characters opened. And they have good business. All yang customers.

The food scene is the best indicator of our nationalities composition. You don't need Department of Statistics figures. Just open your eyes and look around.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

Rest in peace.

Run by NTUC of course down rah . That ng c m is useless in NTUC lost in Ge also.