Russian Military Says Recruited 100K Contract Soldiers Since Start of 2024

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2024/04/0...024-a84721

A lot of Nepalese signed up because of the offer of Russian citizenship and very attractive pay. Nepal is a very poor country.

And the Russian government sent them to the battlefield after 2 weeks of training while the Russian soldiers themselves stayed behind.. Those who survived regretted it and returned to Nepal. Many didn't make it. They were killled. They were being used.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(04-04-2024, 07:44 PM)Oyk Wrote:  A lot of Nepalese signed up because of the offer of Russian citizenship and very attractive pay. Nepal is a very poor country.

And the Russian government sent them to the battlefield after 2 weeks of training while the Russian soldiers themselves stayed behind.. Those who survived regretted it and returned to Nepal. Many didn't make it. They were killled. They were being used.

Not new. Ukraine also got paid troops. I saw video the survivors after tour of duty discovered Ukraine govt give them fake US dollars. Subsequently not much mercenaries fight for Ukraine they play cheat with ppl lives.

(04-04-2024, 08:10 PM)sgh Wrote:  Not new. Ukraine also got paid troops. I saw video the survivors after tour of duty discovered Ukraine govt give them fake US dollars. Subsequently not much mercenaries fight for Ukraine they play cheat with ppl lives.

Which country are the mercenaries from?

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love