Kosong tiktok videos also got people take for him

https://www.tiktok.com/@ngkoksongofficia...0768438536?

I think he goes on social media posting cats and all sorts of nonsense only for this election period

After that his tiktok account will become dormant and die a natural death

SO FAKE!

Cat serve another need if one can look deeper. A younger counterpart sometimes need soothing. But I wonder why not dog but cat? Dog too big sized but there are small dog breed correct?

(27-08-2023, 12:30 PM)sgh Wrote:  Cat serve another need if one can look deeper. A younger counterpart sometimes need soothing. But I wonder why not dog but cat? Dog too big sized but there are small dog breed correct?

Cats or dogs or some other animals as pets are personal preferences. U r not an animal person so u don't understand and never will.

If all his videos are after his announcement to run for EP, then it might sound funny where he has such a high like compared to TKL or Tharman.. Not that both of them are not into Tiktok at all..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Doing all these bo liao things like a senile old man. If he is serious and has respect for the PE, he should post more serious, matured and useful thing.

(27-08-2023, 03:23 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Doing all these bo liao things like a senile old man. If he is serious and has respect for the PE, he should post more serious, matured and useful thing.

He smart rah , trying to get Young voters vote. Young voters so call What Y , Z gen like Cat , cute stuffs , the more you do things close to them aka which you find it silly they more like it.

This is what TikTok managed to grab young audiences in the same the way how they make it easy for people do silly things and upload.

Smile This is why USA ban it Heard now their politician never use it is ban.

Integrity issue

I can confirm from my own experience that it is not organically possible to hv built such a large base of followers and more improbable to hv such a humongous number of Likes in such a short oeriod of time just posting mundane stuff

I believe Kosong will be in trouble for staging this explosion on social media if found out

His acct will be suspended

He is not Tayler Swift!

(27-08-2023, 12:57 PM)winbig Wrote:  Cats or dogs or some other animals as pets are personal preferences. U r not an animal person so u don't understand and never will.

I don't intend to understand just thinking how animals serve a need kosong cannot offer to his younger counterpart.

(27-08-2023, 04:43 PM)sgh Wrote:  I don't intend to understand just thinking how animals serve a need kosong cannot offer to his younger counterpart.

U must be very sua ku. Never see cats before thus the comment. SMH.

(27-08-2023, 04:47 PM)winbig Wrote:  U must be very sua ku. Never see cats before thus the comment. SMH.

Only recently some young guy amaze me by being caught on camera humping a cat so I know they offer soothing support. Then now kosong got cat so wondering hmmm

(27-08-2023, 04:51 PM)sgh Wrote:  Only recently some young guy amaze me by being caught on camera humping a cat so I know they offer soothing support. Then now kosong got cat so wondering hmmm

U r amaze? Then certainly something is wrong with u. U should be disgusted instead. No wonder dog mouth cannot grow elephant teeth.

(27-08-2023, 04:53 PM)winbig Wrote:  U r amaze? Then certainly something is wrong with u. U should be disgusted instead. No wonder dog mouth cannot grow elephant teeth.

I saw that video it is credible unless it is rigged to sabo that young guy? Suddenly that news die down without further updates by our media wonder why hmmm... So it is real?

(27-08-2023, 04:55 PM)sgh Wrote:  I saw that video it is credible unless it is rigged to sabo that young guy? Suddenly that news die down without further updates by our media wonder why hmmm... So it is real?

Ask TKL and gang bring u to JB for special service if u have needs. Don't take it out on animals.

(27-08-2023, 04:58 PM)winbig Wrote:  Ask TKL and gang bring u to JB for special service if u have needs. Don't take it out on animals.

I am not taking it out on animal. I am just posting a real incident that happen in reality that happened to be caught on camera. So using that logic and extrapolate further. You look to be upset I understand.

(27-08-2023, 05:02 PM)sgh Wrote:  I am not taking it out on animal. I am just posting a real incident that happen in reality that happened to be caught on camera. So using that logic and extrapolate further. You look to be upset I understand.

I'm upset about that incident because I'm a pet owner. If u never own pets u will never understand.