Kwa Kim Li ordered to pay S$13,000 in penalties over misconduct in handling of wills

(11-05-2023, 12:05 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Fined 13k

Peanuts lah! Big Grin

(11-05-2023, 06:46 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  Will PM Lee be implicated?

Can tribunal call upon PM Lee to witness and testify MDM Kwa statement?

And confirming the conversation between them b4 the 2 emails.

(11-05-2023, 12:50 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .

Suggesting MDM Kwa Kim Li is qualified to become the Attorney General.

You have hit the nail on the head Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Possible conversation between PM Lee to Kwa Kim Li...

PM Lee: So now with this latest revelation, you totally screwed up my Statutory Declaration, and my rhetoric in parliament against my siblings. What should I do now?

KKL: I'm sorry PM Lee, I thought I had done the right thing by concealing the truth so as to help you and the Lee Family. It's all done with the best of intentions.

PM Lee: Done with best of intentions? You have caused so much harm and embarrassment to me and this government and disgrace me in front of the public! You should know what to do, I no need to elaborate.

KKL: ... oh please PM Lee, pls forgive me...I do not wish to end up like somebody...
[+] 3 users Like lioncityftw's post

(11-05-2023, 12:28 PM)lioncityftw Wrote:  Possible conversation between PM Lee to Kwa Kim Li...

PM Lee: So now with this latest revelation, you totally screwed up my Statutory Declaration, and my rhetoric in parliament against my siblings. What should I do now?

KKL: I'm sorry PM Lee, I thought I had done the right thing by concealing the truth so as to help you and the Lee Family. It's all done with the best of intentions.

PM Lee: Done with best of intentions? You have caused so much harm and embarrassment to me and this government and disgrace me in front of the public! You should know what to do, I no need to elaborate.

KKL: ... oh please PM Lee, pls forgive me.. I don't wish to end up like ex-minister Teh Cheang Wan...

Why must commit suicide leh?  Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(11-05-2023, 08:34 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  It is 迴 not 回.

Same lah.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(10-05-2023, 11:59 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Banana court verdict.

Only God knows the truth. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Breach of confidentiality to a third party without consent is punishable to 2 years imprisonment.

So there is a court , there is a court outside court, and there is a what else.

So everything is silo not connected no relation at all very distinct.

(11-05-2023, 07:33 PM)Scythian Wrote:  .
Breach of confidentiality to a third party without consent is punishable to 2 years imprisonment.

How come this one only $13k?  A mere tap on the wrist Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Law Society should question LHL why he kept quiet on receving unlawful information
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

(11-05-2023, 08:31 PM)Dan Wrote:  Law Society should question LHL why he kept quiet on receving unlawful information

Law society gutless and no balls huan.  They beri heypi with status quo, wonch change huan lah Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(11-05-2023, 09:38 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Law society gutless and no balls huan.  They beri heypi with status quo, wonch change huan lah Big Grin

2 balls squeezed by an invisible hand

(11-05-2023, 08:31 PM)Dan Wrote:  Law Society should question LHL why he kept quiet on receving unlawful information

They were lost inside "Law of the Jungle."

.Kwa, LKYs lawyer

1) The tribunal stopped short of asking Kwa what was her intentions of sending those 2 emails to PM Lee?

2) Did Kwa sent them without PM Lee knowledge or on his request?

3) Had Kwa any discussions with PM Lee prior before sending those 2 emails? If so, when and how many?

4) After receiving them, did she received any response? If so, what were they?

5) Did Kwa pre-warned PM Lee that breach of confidentiality without consent is a very serious offence?

6) Who is paying for her professional services?

Adding Your contributions please
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

Given the same scenario, but of an unknown patriarch, what do you think will happen to the lawyer? Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Today, Kwa's client, LKY is still in the dark.

Clearly, Mdn Kwa dragging PM Lee along is making the case more complicated and complex.

(12-05-2023, 10:57 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .
Clearly, Mdn Kwa dragging PM Lee along is making the case more complicated and complex.

Accompany to the grave lah! Big Grin 大家一起死啦!haha  Laughing

(12-05-2023, 11:31 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Accompany to the grave lah! Big Grin 大家一起死啦!haha  Laughing
Together with the whole Singapore legal profession..

Thinking

what is 13k for a lawyer just like 13 bucks fine for them.

In SG , as usual Doctors and Lawyers earn a lot Smile

(12-05-2023, 01:48 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  what is 13k for a lawyer just like 13 bucks fine for them.

In SG , as usual Doctors and Lawyers earn a lot Smile

if they do not over over charged how do yhese professionals can stay in GCB ?

(12-05-2023, 01:37 PM)Scythian Wrote:  .
Together with the whole Singapore legal profession..

Thinking

1 die all die lah! Big Grin Army days like that one mah!

So LHY can run for president liao ma?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

all the Kwa women are ugly as heck................no wonder Pinky like Ah Kwa..........

Kwa is what? 瓜?or 刮?

Lie under oath.

Fine only $13K?

WTF

8Umbrella Umbrella

why she send to LHL ?

double headed snake ?

Now is how will Ah Loong the Dishonorable Son respond to this new revelation which changes the whole equation. Is he going to retract/revise his SD or pin all blame to Kwa Kim Li?

Where the gif of you can't handle the truth