LHL: To present concrete proposals on women's issues

Quote:More than 5,700 people, both men and women, participated in about 160 conversations, with many more giving their feedback online, said Mr Lee on Saturday. Several organisations, including the PAP Women’s Wing, Young PAP and SCWO, also submitted their recommendations.

"The strong response despite the pandemic shows that these issues matter to Singaporeans," he said.

The Government will work with such groups and conversation participants to implement the proposals and address the issues together, he said.

How come people's concerns with ceca are not being addressed?

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...22-2186861
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(18-09-2021, 04:36 PM)Ola Wrote:  He is busy with woman issues to come up with concrete proposals by Jan 2022.

While the kitchen is cooking lots of rubbish to smoke the public and after 12 years, still no concrete plans to deal with the HOTTEST button issue affecting all locals.

PAP is getting from bad to worse.

[Image: Too-many-cooks-spoilt-the-broth.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Cannot talk about CECA because then whole of Sg will be reminded of Vivian's own goal. Come to think of it, that's all I remember about the debate. i.e. RI is a lousy skool and their opponent is illiterate Laughing Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Why no men's issues? He scare wife issit?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Blush
Than ladyboy leh also consider lady

think he will only listen to a few with good spoken english. those that speaks ti ti ta tu english type from lousy school will not be taken seriously

该做的不做,不该做的却做很多。
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

covid cannot handle already and yet still got time for things not as priority. really shit and useless bunch of incompetent party
[+] 2 users Like jus4lucky's post

(19-09-2021, 12:51 AM)jus4lucky Wrote:  covid cannot handle already and yet still got time for things not as priority. really shit and useless bunch of incompetent party

The whole PAP is really PAP School of Kindergarten,  worse than a Manager in all the Banks and maybe, 300 million companies in Asia Pacific.

Even my execs know the difference between Urgent & Important and what must be done first.

Cut their salary by 80%, lah.

(19-09-2021, 10:19 AM)Ola Wrote:  The whole PAP is really PAP School of Kindergarten,  worse than a Manager in all the Banks and maybe, 300 million companies in Asia Pacific.

Even my execs know the difference between Urgent & Important and what must be done first.

Cut their salary by 80%, lah.

They must not have a pay cut, cos then we may not have any good candidate to fill those positions. If they were to receive less remuneration than what they are getting now, there may be mass resignation and many will go to the private sectors with the same salary/bonuses ...

What women's issues right now are more important than livelihoods and covid? Really headscratching.

(19-09-2021, 10:28 AM)debono Wrote:  They must not have a pay cut, cos then we may not have any good candidate to fill those positions. If they were to receive less remuneration than what they are getting now, there may be mass resignation and many will go to the private sectors with the same salary/bonuses ...

Replace them with robots since they cannot plan, cannot articulate and cannot convince.

Pinky behaving more like auntie nowadays.

Decoy.. Throw out some ideas to divert attention.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

https://youtu.be/4iAIQwmLzns

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(19-09-2021, 03:58 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  https://youtu.be/4iAIQwmLzns

When they need to spend more on marketing CECA, it means it is really fugged. If it is positive, no need to market one.

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

fk lah…men got more issues…when will men get men’s charter?

(19-09-2021, 11:39 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  fk lah…men got more issues…when will men get men’s charter?

I think time to start a movement like AWARE for men ... to form men's charter ...
We can have weekly meeting in .... we can be called ourselves KTV-Mov
Kukujial Task Value-Movement

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

“What paper” for woman? Do singapore women do not have as much freedom as any man on the street? To some extend ready to kill and attack for no good reason. Just looking at wrong issue. May be lhl should look at how to continue to lower their wages and removal pension to help singapore

(19-09-2021, 09:14 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  When they need to spend more on marketing CECA, it means it is really fugged. If it is positive, no need to market one.

They always do thing secretly.
Once kena expose them they quickly do fire fighting. Pretend like nothing has happened.
They think the dafts are totally blinded.
My next guess is once HC steps down, the next one  take over will declare the salary.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(18-09-2021, 08:43 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  该做的不做,不该做的却做很多。

Yup, last time tackle diabetes, now covid came, diabetes like no sound...he didn't know that most covid death cases were diabetic...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(20-09-2021, 09:45 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  They always do thing secretly.
Once kena expose them they quickly do fire fighting. Pretend like nothing has happened.
They think the dafts are totally blinded.
My next guess is once HC steps down, the next one  take over will declare the salary.

The point is that HC will not step down, unless PM Lee is not in power..

(20-09-2021, 10:02 AM)debono Wrote:  The point is that HC will not step down, unless PM Lee is not in power..

You have hit the nail on the head Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(20-09-2021, 10:02 AM)debono Wrote:  The point is that HC will not step down, unless PM Lee is not in power..
I concur with your point...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Trying to win vote thru woman's influences. Now do what need not do create another issue soon making our country a troubling place to live.

(20-09-2021, 11:10 AM)Ernesto Wrote:  Trying to win vote thru woman's influences. Now do what need not do create another issue soon making our country a troubling place to live.

Now, you shd know why Birthrate is always so low?
Chasing artificial growth wont sustain in long term.
It only makes sinkies getting and more stressful.
I am very worried about my next Generation will suffer all the shxt created by current Team.
Still need to compete with Ftrashes for job.
Very soon, we need more IMH?

Got concrete proposal for Covid or not?