LHY hiding in Europe now

The estranged younger brother of Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said he has effectively self-exiled in Europe and is "unlikely to return to Singapore" due to fear of political persecution.

Lee Hsien Yang said during a phone interview with Kyodo News Tuesday he has been considering running in the presidential election that is to take place by September.

But the younger son of Singapore's first prime minister Lee Kuan Yew alluded to being close to giving up on contesting the upcoming election due to the latest wave of verbal attacks against him.

"I left Singapore in June last year. I'm in Europe. I prefer not to identify more clearly where I am," he said in the 45-minute interview.

The 65-year-old has been urged to run in the election by "many people, some I know very well, some who I don't know," adding that he takes those voices into account.

But he said the attacks make the situation surrounding his potential candidacy "complicated."

"I would put myself at risk if I were to return to Singapore at this time," he said.

More at https://tinyurl.com/m4wdcku
[+] 1 user Likes fuch_asia's post

Why our main stream media has no guts to ask lhl on what he thinks of his brother's comment?

Needs preplanning, transfer of money, find a place to rent or buy. Who still believe money not important?

no wonder he sold a few bungalows...

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(09-03-2023, 02:55 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Why our main stream media has na 95,000 copieso guts to ask lhl on what he thinks of his brother's comment?

To over inflate, circulation, ST will have to print extra 95,000 copies daily to be destroyed.

he cannot come back why?
we r on the plandemic train happily singing Klaus schwab songs
can u imagine he being our president
who knows all the dark secrets
no like coronavirus exists to cause covid-19

I always wonder why the PAPigs make the criteria for running for President so strict?
Might as well just say only a PAPig can be President
No logic
People are not blind, we can know who is fit to be president
Look at Ronald Reagan
Movie star, no top university education
Yet, was the best US President in decades

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 

(09-03-2023, 03:40 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  I always wonder why the PAPigs make the criteria for running for President so strict?
Might as well just say only a PAPig can be President
No logic
People are not blind, we can know who is fit to be president
Look at Ronald Reagan
Movie star, no top university education
Yet, was the best US President in decades
The elected President here will have to be from the PAP clan, where they will do the things the party wants them to do, and not be a hindrance to their policies......... Big Grin

(09-03-2023, 03:44 PM)debono Wrote:  The elected President here will have to be from the PAP clan, where they will do the things the party wants them to do, and not be a hindrance to their policies......... Big Grin

see what the late President Ong T C get when he uplorry ?

All planned for a better life. 
He can't make it here. 
Now got money, children also overseas doesn't make sense to come back. 
But the fact that he wanted to run for president must be a joke. 
So, wish all well with him. 
Time passes very fast when one hits 60.
Day by day taken away. 
Be happy.

(09-03-2023, 02:58 PM)Niubee Wrote:  no wonder he sold a few bungalows...

Hmmmmmm

ok thats the idea
keep thinking abt being persecuted
then stay put outside
the g has achieved its purpose
period

(09-03-2023, 03:44 PM)debono Wrote:  The elected President here will have to be from the PAP clan, where they will do the things the party wants them to do, and not be a hindrance to their policies......... Big Grin
A dormant President that hv been paid millions is a sheer waste of taxpayers money.

(09-03-2023, 05:52 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  A dormant President that hv been paid millions is a sheer waste of taxpayers money.

61% voted the govt they deserved, kow pei simi ?

LHY hiding in Europe now is sending many politicians to hide under the table in Parliament.k

Turbulent in famiLEE a strong indication of Karmic Law is at work and maybe signalling the worst is yet to come.

This is making everybody feeling sick

(09-03-2023, 02:32 PM)fuch_asia Wrote:  The estranged younger brother of Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said he has effectively self-exiled in Europe and is "unlikely to return to Singapore" due to fear of political persecution.

Lee Hsien Yang said during a phone interview with Kyodo News Tuesday he has been considering running in the presidential election that is to take place by September.

But the younger son of Singapore's first prime minister Lee Kuan Yew alluded to being close to giving up on contesting the upcoming election due to the latest wave of verbal attacks against him.

"I left Singapore in June last year. I'm in Europe. I prefer not to identify more clearly where I am," he said in the 45-minute interview.

The 65-year-old has been urged to run in the election by "many people, some I know very well, some who I don't know," adding that he takes those voices into account.

But he said the attacks make the situation surrounding his potential candidacy "complicated."

"I would put myself at risk if I were to return to Singapore at this time," he said.

Hide jiu hide, mei ban fa one

Are they arrestable if return? Or just self exile to avoid further troubles

I think ah yang is exaggerating lah. What is he going to be charged with?

(09-03-2023, 08:03 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I think ah yang is exaggerating lah. What is he going to be charged with?

You can messager him and ask him

(09-03-2023, 08:04 PM)dynamite Wrote:  You can messager him and ask him

Later I call him to ask.

(09-03-2023, 08:13 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Later I call him to ask.

Do you have his mobile number................? Big Grin

(09-03-2023, 04:14 PM)Migrant Wrote:  All planned for a better life. 
He can't make it here. 
Now got money, children also overseas doesn't make sense to come back. 
But the fact that he wanted to run for president must be a joke. 
So, wish all well with him. 
Time passes very fast when one hits 60.
Day by day taken away. 
Be happy.

Why would it a joke that he want to run for president? He is one of the few who still dare to run for president and meet the stupid criteria setup for candidate.

Like what I say in another post, even CTO of Apple will not be able to run for president candidate here based on the criteria.. So he is the rare one, or maybe the only one..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 2 users Like ArielCasper's post

(09-03-2023, 10:27 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Why would it a joke that he want to run for president? He is one of the few who still dare to run for president and meet the stupid criteria setup for candidate.

Like what I say in another post, even CTO of Apple will not be able to run for president candidate here based on the criteria.. So he is the rare one, or maybe the only one..

LHY may not be the only one eligible but he is a rare one to make it as a EP candidate..................... Big Grin

(09-03-2023, 10:31 PM)debono Wrote:  LHY may not be the only one eligible but he is a rare one to make it into a EP candidate..................... Big Grin

I say the rare one and maybe only one because those who qualify are PAP man and will not come out. Or maybe asked Botak Wee from UOB to come out to run for president.. He qualify also well..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(09-03-2023, 10:33 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  I say the rare one and maybe only one because those who qualify are PAP man and will not come out. Or maybe asked Botak Wee from UOB to come out to run for president.. He qualify also well..

Botak Wee from UOB is not interested in the post, cos he is already well paid, and he does not want to step on PAP's tail...................... Big Grin

(09-03-2023, 10:43 PM)debono Wrote:  Botak Wee from UOB is not interested in the post, cos he is already well paid, and he does not want to step on PAP's tail...................... Big Grin
Criteria for next President

Age above 80yo

Must be on wheelchair

(09-03-2023, 02:32 PM)fuch_asia Wrote:  The estranged younger brother of Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said he has effectively self-exiled in Europe and is "unlikely to return to Singapore" due to fear of political persecution.

Just stay outside Singapore 🇸🇬 to be safe lah! Big Grin

Ish like a rubber stamp to give legitimacy Big Grin

Making milo is a bonus Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(09-03-2023, 08:03 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I think ah yang is exaggerating lah. What is he going to be charged with?

He and his wife were facing the latest investigations against them for supposed perjury in court, aka lying under oath. 

This one can fix with jail term 9696 one.
[+] 1 user Likes Basic_Strategy's post