LHY: trust in the PAP has been shattered.

[Image: aPe4ih5.png]

https://tinyurl.com/59meb89n
[+] 1 user Likes Alleggsinonebasket's post

and

prostitute the country for his own gain on GDP and million dollars paycheck
[+] 2 users Like grotesqueness's post

His own brother and sister take.issue with him. While that is personal., it does point to issues

For me.of all the things that have.happened, one that concerns me is the release of Nicole Seah video that was timed to mitigate the negative effects of TCJ resignation. The video was kept for more than a year prior to release..

It points to potential nefarious spying activities conducted on opposition members. Where does resources for such activities come from and who is behind it.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

(24-07-2023, 05:32 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  His own brother and sister take.issue with him. While that is personal.,  it does point to issues

For me.of all the things that have.happened,  one that concerns me is the release of Nicole Seah video that was timed to mitigate the negative effects  of TCJ resignation. The video was kept for more than a year prior to release..

It points to potential nefarious spying activities conducted on opposition members. Where does resources for such activities come from and who is behind it.

They thought by doing this will make them look cleaner.
But, It only becomes worse. Rotfl
More and more ppl will show sympathy to the oppy.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

If you can learn how to talk appropriately,
then you are indeed a very smart person.

https://youtu.be/KCqJugaruBg

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Why this MP so free to involve in adultery but no time for the residents?

(24-07-2023, 07:51 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  Why this MP so free to involve in adultery but no time for the residents?

Is it the party way? Big Grin

All previous good deeds and names are being sullied gao gao.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

he hit the nail

LHY exposed his brother LHL keeping many secrets to himself for so many years under wraps which is wrong.

Agreed with LHY, PM Lee cannot be trusted.
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

富不过三代

So sad
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

(24-07-2023, 07:51 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  Why this MP so free to involve in adultery but no time for the residents?

Out of 5 years term, 4 years F in bed and left one year preparing for erection

must be thankful
to the honourable one
who still living in his papa's shadow since

without him 
no good gdp 
no good bonuses for themselves 
and 
no good ridout to live in for his memebers

not forgetting the increase in gst for their failed investments/grants policy

you've got a good leader

the chosen one who manages his group wellbeing and monetary so well
and disregards the rest

(24-07-2023, 05:32 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  His own brother and sister take.issue with him. While that is personal.,  it does point to issues

For me.of all the things that have.happened,  one that concerns me is the release of Nicole Seah video that was timed to mitigate the negative effects  of TCJ resignation. The video was kept for more than a year prior to release..

You wondering where the resources come from?
And who is behind it?
You must be living under the rock

Besides CPIB, you have the internal Security and National security people
All of which have the unlimited powers to surveillance and investigate 
We know the PAP PM controls CPIB
But who controls the national security (NSCS)?
It’s still the PAP PM
Next, who controls the Internal Security Dept?
It’s the PAP Home Affairs Minister
Next, what is our spy agency or equivalent of CIA called?
It is the Security and Intelligence Division
And although it is under the purview of MINDEF
It is under the direct control of Horseface, the staunch stooge of Pinky
If that’s not enough, you still have the CID, PolCam, DIS, PID, CSA
It is important to note that CSA is directly under the control of PM also
Under it, there’s a team of people nicknamed the internet Brigade, which CONSTANTLY surf and surveillance the net, and which reports directly to the PM’s office any suspicious or scandal or libelous or slanderous material found on the net
Go Google if you still not convinced

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 
[+] 1 user Likes Bluebull's post

We wait and see who will respond to LHYs fb?

No balls

(24-07-2023, 01:01 AM)Alleggsinonebasket Wrote:  [Image: aPe4ih5.png]

https://tinyurl.com/59meb89n

Good summary.
Somehow, I think there is MORE to COME .  Thinking

I neither trust PAP nor lhy. I supported LKY because he developed this nation. Other than that I'm apolitical. I strongly believe that entire Singapore system has to be overhauled. The ills from copying the western style of paying crazily to the top and squeezing the bottom is plain ridiculous. Accountability and integrity has gone down the drain since LKY was not incharge.

Shame on Singapore and PAP. And by the way, the oppositions today are just lame as compared to those in the past. LKY was a great opposition candidate then against the British.

Thrust ah thrust?
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tenor.com%2FXKWsf...ipo=images]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!