LIES about Covid chaos in China debunked!

DEBUNKED: Is China in COVID Chaos?! Let's go see for ourselves!

There are been multiple videos and reports going around suggesting that China is currently in COVID chaos, that fever clinics are overflowing, and that people are dying in the streets. We've even started to see some of the old conspiracy theories from Wuhan 2019/2020 making a return.

I thought the easiest way to debunk some of those lies, some of which centered around Shanghai, would be to take you guys with me to check out the situation outside some of the city's 2,500 fever clinics. Let's go!
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

No choices mah. Some Non-Chinese people jealous of China jealous of Chinese race then create fake news just to bring China and all Chinese down.
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

Teaser should go suck his cok.
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

No use. It’s too late.

Now the whole world knows the truth about CCP’s mismanagement of the Covid disaster.

Sad

[Image: download.jpg]

Tamby whole world already know lor
https://media.tenor.com/XvJfOBkN33MAAAAM...a-tapa.gif
[+] 1 user Likes Omnipresent88's post

They like drippers?

https://twitter.com/AsiaFinance/status/1...0176177154

(23-12-2022, 08:28 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  No use. It’s too late.

Now the whole world knows the truth about CCP’s mismanagement of the Covid disaster.

Sad
It surely is a disaster when they open the Pandora box..........remove the lockdown, open up the country, but not ready with a effective vaccine and not ready for it's ppl to get Panadol............. Clapping

China is the most freedom country in the world.
Those idiots who badmouth China have not been to China to see the real China.
In China everyone is freedom to do anything.
The internet is also freedom, everyone can surf Weibo and Wechat. So where is the restriction fake narrative by AMDK lickers?
I was there at Changping, even freedom to enjoy their KTVs and book girls into hotel.
And their girls are very warm and friendly.
Unlike the lies spread about them.

Please visit China and help contribute to their strong economy!!!
[+] 2 users Like kallangfishing's post

(24-12-2022, 10:26 AM)kallangfishing Wrote:  China is the most freedom country in the world.
Those idiots who badmouth China have not been to China to see the real China.
In China everyone is freedom to do anything.
The internet is also freedom, everyone can surf Weibo and Wechat. So where is the restriction fake narrative by AMDK lickers?
I was there at Changping, even freedom to enjoy their KTVs and book girls into hotel.
And their girls are very warm and friendly.
Unlike the lies spread about them.

Please visit China and help contribute to their strong economy!!!

China is the best country in the world. The west are out there to smear it and non stop.

(24-12-2022, 10:29 AM)Entry Level PC Wrote:  China is the best country in the world. The west are out there to smear it and non stop.

China number 1 super best!
They produce best medicine! 
My backache was cured when i visited the Shanghai massage.

(24-12-2022, 10:34 AM)kallangfishing Wrote:  China number 1 super best!
They produce best medicine! 
My backache was cured when i visited the Shanghai massage.
Those stupid people buy simi panadol and send back to China. China already have LHQW. That one can cure alot of sickness.

(24-12-2022, 10:37 AM)Entry Level PC Wrote:  Those stupid people buy simi panadol and send back to China. China already have LHQW. That one can cure alot of sickness.
Yes i eat the lotus soup every day. China 莲花 is best food in the world and even cured my erectile dysfunction.

I trust Chinese Medicine! 中国第一!!!