LIVE : Police surround LA lunar New Year Shooter..shooter kills himself

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

10 dead in Los Angeles dance studio celebrating CNY.

Never ever go to USA.. The place is very dangerous allowing individuals carrying guns.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

https://californiaexaminer.net/

Ya, super dangerous like a hidden gem

The apparent suspect in a shooting in Monterey Park, California, that left 10 dead and another 10 wounded has died, a law enforcement source told CBS News on Sunday.

The suspect apparently shot and killed himself inside a white van that police had surrounded. Los Angeles Sheriff Robert Luna said earlier Sunday that law enforcement was dealing with a "barricaded suspect situation" in the Torrance neighborhood.

Luna said five men and five women were killed and another 10 wounded in the shooting at the Star Ballroom Dance Studio in Monterey Park late Saturday night. Then, 20 to 30 minutes later, a man with a gun entered the Lai Lai Ballroom in nearby Alhambra.

This is a sad tragedy.
The narrative from media and netizens tends to portray mass shooter as evil or something simplistic.

I do not have all the facts of this case. Shooter has killed himself....what drove him to such a heinous crime and own suicide?

I will speak more generally as I do have have more details of this case:

1. Mental illness or mental conditions are often difficult to treat and lead to tragic consequences.

2. Many in the public especially in Singapore do not understand this well as they have not suffered such conditions...they think person can just reason his way out or "fix himself"

3. This misunderstanding by the public is highly dangerous as a person with mental conditions needs to get treatment to prevent self harm and harming others as soon as possible.

4. When something like this occurs, send the person for observation and treatment at the IMF emergency. Do not try to cure the person by talking to him and thinking your power of reason can cure him...such actions can result in tragedy. You need to get the person to be assessed by professionals.

It is very unlucky to talk about such thing during cny

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 

[Image: BCD804-ED-267-D-4591-8152-B06008-B50734.png]

whatsapp download code

Authorities have identified the man responsible for a deadly shooting inside a Monterey Park dance studio as 72-year-old Hemet resident Huu Can Tran.

Tran died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound in a strip mall parking lot near Sepulveda and Hawthorne boulevards in Torrance, law enforcement sources said.

“I still have questions in my mind, which is, what was the motive for this shooter? Did he have a mental illness? Was he a domestic violence abuser? How did he get these guns, and was it through legal means? Well, those questions will have to be answered in the future,” said U.S. Rep. Judy Chu during a Sunday night news conference.

Monterey Park Police Chief Scott Wiese said the first law enforcement responders on the scene were “some of my youngest officers,” several of whom had only been on the street for a few months.

(23-01-2023, 12:02 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Authorities have identified the man responsible for a deadly shooting inside a Monterey Park dance studio as 72-year-old Hemet resident Huu Can Tran.

Tran died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound in a strip mall parking lot near Sepulveda and Hawthorne boulevards in Torrance, law enforcement sources said.

Sounds like a Vietnamese

(23-01-2023, 08:41 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  10 dead in Los Angeles dance studio celebrating CNY.

Never ever go to USA.. The place is very dangerous allowing individuals carrying guns.

The very fact was among the crowd no one had a gun to shoot him back. imo.

(23-01-2023, 12:15 PM)Rubitin Wrote:  The very fact was among the crowd no one had a gun to shoot him back. imo.

What you say is like using poison to counter poison.

(23-01-2023, 12:04 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Sounds like a Vietnamese

Confirm Viet Con by his name

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Wanna bet, within this 2 weeks there will be another mass shooting  Opasnie-14

Vietnam chinese
chinese shoot chinese

(23-01-2023, 01:20 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Wanna bet, within this 2 weeks there will be another mass shooting  Opasnie-14

Never go to America it is just too risky a place.

(23-01-2023, 01:26 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Never go to America it is just too risky a place.

too much fake FTs

(23-01-2023, 01:25 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  Vietnam chinese
chinese shoot chinese

So viotlent.... Big Grin

(23-01-2023, 01:26 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Never go to America it is just too risky a place.

If you work for an mnc which is going to send you for outstation work for 3 yrs, and gives you only 3 choices: usa, china or resign, what's yr choice?

Can but need to wear these without the rifle 

[Image: soldier.png]

(23-01-2023, 01:25 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  Vietnam chinese
chinese shoot chinese

You definitely not a Chinese …. there is no Vietnam Chinese, if there is, then there are Japan Chinese, Korea Chinese ……..

(23-01-2023, 12:41 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Confirm Viet Con by his name

Left Saigon as a Saigon kia. Big Grin

(23-01-2023, 01:56 PM)Rubitin Wrote:  Left Saigon as a Saigon kia. Big Grin

Siow Gong Kia …  kenna brainwashed by those assmericunt white traxhes supremacist

(23-01-2023, 01:44 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  You definitely not a Chinese …. there is no Vietnam Chinese, if there is, then there are Japan Chinese, Korea Chinese ……..

yes
there are japanese chinese
there are korean chinese
and
there are Vietnam chinese
and i know some vietnam chinese speak cantonese one

why vietnam hate the chinese again

it is because South china sea

Vietnam before Xi South china sea was vietnam fishing ground

now vietnam has limited access

(23-01-2023, 12:41 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Confirm Viet Con by his name

Confirm with Jac wife Laughing

Smile

(23-01-2023, 04:38 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  why vietnam hate the chinese again

it is because South china sea

Vietnam before Xi South china sea was vietnam fishing ground

now vietnam has limited access

Can confirm shooting is due to what u mentioned?

Smile

(23-01-2023, 04:42 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Can confirm shooting is due to what u mentioned?

you go read his note and if the US police is ready to  release it

(23-01-2023, 04:45 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  you go read his note and if the US police is ready to  release it

Share the note here...

Smile

(23-01-2023, 04:26 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  yes
there are japanese chinese
there are korean chinese
and
there are Vietnam chinese
and i know some vietnam chinese speak cantonese one

Korea Chinese and Japan Chinese like Vietnam Chinese sounds like Chinese originated from Korea, Japan and Vietnam 

While Japanese Chinese or Korean Chinese and Vietnamese Chinese are Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese of Chinese descent