LKY on Minister Teh Cheang Wan case.....now Is Iswaran

(13-07-2023, 06:11 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I thought PAP no corruption one leh?  Thinking

The 61% would hope there is none, while the retarded group would say the more the merrier because then PAP would be voted out, and several ministers end up in Changi chalet like Jib kor on the other side.

As governments are made up of human beings, it is very difficult to ensure that corrupt peepur will not somehow enter government.  I hope the retarded group now understand why we need an elected president to ensure that no future government touches the reserves without giving a good reason why.

Even during LKY's time, there were a couple of corrupt PAP members.  I hope this will not happen again when Lawrence takes over, but we cannot be sure...

What I am afraid of is another party voted in, and it turns out to be rogue.  Today, they all look so innocent, bringing up populist issues which are read and reread in edmw and SgTalk, but once they become the government, I worry. Rolleyes
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(12-07-2023, 07:21 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  PM Lee step.aside and let CPIB do its job after they gave a presentation on the cas. After that he asked tye Minister to take a leave of absence

CPIB will not raise this unless it is very serious and evidence they have solid. 

https://www.tiktok.com/@sgkakinang/video...1418823954?

Whenever PAP members mentioned LKY, the knee jerk reaction would be: USING LKY'S NAME TO TRY TO WIN VOTES! MILING LKY'S LEGACY! DISHONOURABLE!

When the hardcore oppies like you use his name, it's OK! it's OK!

See the double standards?