ang chia went to jalan tukang

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAjmH-4DP7Y

who is the guy with a loud-hailer

video (1.14) someone said "他妈的不还钱"? Employer run road?

Heng arh!

Not or- chia.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Knnah, this is grossly overkill to send in so many ang chia. Might as well roll in the tanks....... Angry

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(14-10-2021, 02:42 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Knnah, this is grossly overkill to send in so many ang chia. Might as well roll in the tanks....... Angry

I think ang chia needs to have a dry run, else they may lose their enforcement ....

(14-10-2021, 02:45 PM)debono Wrote:  I think ang chia needs to have a dry run, else they may lose their enforcement ....
Last time the Little India riots, the ang chia cannot even get in. Those FWs go on with their rampage. Really embarrassing.

Wahpiang, Chinamen jab with Sinovax not recognise and not registered in TraceTogether.

Cannot go into the mall

8Umbrella Umbrella

(14-10-2021, 02:52 PM)klat Wrote:  Wahpiang, Chinamen jab with Sinovax not recognise and not registered in TraceTogether.

Cannot go into the mall
Go to your healthhub and do a singpass login to retrieve your vaccination status.

(14-10-2021, 02:52 PM)klat Wrote:  Wahpiang, Chinamen jab with Sinovax not recognise and not registered in TraceTogether.

Cannot go into the mall

Then alll the ahtiong pandas here how ? Makan grass ?   Laughing

(14-10-2021, 02:51 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Last time the Little India riots, the ang chia cannot even get in. Those FWs go on with their rampage. Really embarrassing.

But finally the ang chia managed to quell the rioters..... Laughing

More n more sign that the current authority is losing control in managing the country... Sigh

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(14-10-2021, 09:03 PM)Rainforest Wrote:  More n more sign that the current authority is losing control in managing the country... Sigh

On the contrary, they have caught us like a vice like grip, the result of being the govt. for so many decades...