[LMFAO] invading Russian soldiers went to buaya Ukrainian women on Tinder

RUSSIAN soldiers began bombarding Ukraine yesterday — with Tinder messages looking for love.

Ukrainian women in second city Kharkiv — just 20 miles from tyrannical Vladimir Putin’s vast invasion force — have been stunned by a salvo of admirers in uniform.

Hunky Russian troops called Andrei, Alexander, Gregory, Michail and a bearded Chechen  fighter nicknamed “Black” were among dozens whose profiles popped up.

And they looked certain to get a rocket from Red Army commanders last night after giving away their position and posting pictures of their uniforms in flirty messages.

Dasha Synelnikova’s phone lit up with snaps of dozens of randy Russians when she set her location to Kharkiv on Tinder yesterday.

More at https://shrtco.de/ghumAj

During WW2 when Russian soldiers enter Germany the Jews thought they were saviors but the Russian soldiers went around to rape  all women including Jewish women.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2002/m...features11

Natalya Gesse, a close friend of the scientist Andrei Sakharov, had observed the Red Army in action in 1945 as a Soviet war correspondent. "The Russian soldiers were raping every German female from eight to eighty," she recounted later. "It was an army of rapists."

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

The Russians are savage. Yes, sometimes the western powers are hypocrites, but I prefer them to the Russians any time.

Commies here loves Russian brutality, just like when Russian attacked China in the past.

US, UK troops too rape loh. Germany kill hundreds of russians in concentration camps. Of cause Russians want revenge.

Who fist bigger, who get to do things their way loh.. maybe someone will say that then I should go back Russia, look like I got a lot of countries to go back to.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..