LMW : Who is responsible for lapses in dorm in parliament

https://theindependent.sg/leong-mun-wai-...kers-dorm/

My new idol joining my list with Inderjit Singh!

Dormitories under MOM, so Tan SL should be sacked.

Yet this is Covid and the full SOP under MTF ie Or Pi Kang.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

In this country, people are only rewarded if they can give grand ideas. The people executing the action are not recognised as much, but the fault goes to them if the ideas fail.

Hence, civil servants are not so keen to re-look old processes, because their KPI is always about new and innovative ideas. Only when things start to break up then they're forced to look at them again.

Similarly, there're potential problems with dormitories and I'm sure these are well-known to the civil servants. But they'll not look at them because they don't benefit from correcting these problems.
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

But Lim Swee Suay and JoTeo has made too many mess in MOM. Tan SL also need time to clean -up the 12 or 20 mistakes.

PM Lee should transfer SAF Army General Ng Yat Chung/ Gan Siow Huang to take care of Dormitories, and another SAF Army General to look into CPF.

[Image: Ng-YC-take-umbrage.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

We need more people like Leong Mun Wai in opposition to keep the incumbents work for their money...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(02-11-2021, 06:49 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  We need more people Leong Mun Wai in opposition to keep the incumbents work for their money...... Big Grin

I concur with your suggestion.... Clapping

(02-11-2021, 06:55 PM)debono Wrote:  I concur with your suggestion.... Clapping
Glad we are on same wave length........... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(02-11-2021, 06:12 PM)Ola Wrote:  But Lim Swee Suay and JoTeo has made too many mess in MOM. Tan SL also need time to clean -up the 12 or 20 mistakes.

PM Lee should transfer SAF Army General Ng Yat Chung/ Gan Siow Huang to take care of Dormitories, and another SAF Army General to look into CPF.

[Image: Ng-YC-take-umbrage.png]

This bloody umbrage really xia suay Hwa Chong JC.  He can't even quote people correctly... in your words?? Wtf.

Ah Leng seems not so arrogant. 

How come can be scholar and CEO??