LOL!Stanford Uni team apologises over claims they copied Chinese project for AI model

(06-06-2024, 12:08 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  So the teachers and the University's name will be tarnished because these students are cheating?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/BL-CJB-26962

https://thepienews.com/academic-dishones...-students/
You don't need to post so many articles here about Chinese cheating. This kind of cheating happens everywhere in the world. 

My son was quite pissed off with his classmates when they paid outsiders to write codes for the group project. The worst part was the codes couldn't work and he had to rewrite everything for them.

(06-06-2024, 12:28 PM)Clyde Wrote:  You don't need to post so many articles here about Chinese cheating. This kind of cheating happens everywhere in the world. 

My son was quite pissed off with his classmates when they paid outsiders to write codes for the group project. The worst part was the codes couldn't work and he had to rewrite everything for them.

Because you said earlier it was not common.  Now you agree it is common.  Plagiarism is one form of cheating. Just move on.

(06-06-2024, 12:28 PM)Clyde Wrote:  You don't need to post so many articles here about Chinese cheating. This kind of cheating happens everywhere in the world. 

Now no need pay people lah ... ChatGPT can do it for you. Then use a non OpenAI platform to test the coding https://www.code-intelligence.com/blog/ai-testing-tools

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(06-06-2024, 10:44 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This is extremely shameful.
Only redeeming factor is it is done by small university not Cambridge, Harvard or Oxdord. You must remember US has a few hundred unis.

Small university? You never been to the campus? It's among the largest us campuses

How about silicone valley? Palo alto?

(06-06-2024, 12:02 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Yalo. Stanford aso never heard of? It's ranked #1 by princenton reviews and several others

To me Stanford is like Stamford mispelled.

Stamford College is well known in Singapore and Malaysia but not Stanford.. Don't see their name feature anywhere.

Anyway western country rank far below Singapore in Maths and Science...with US 30 places below Singapore. How they fill up their unis unless the standard is low.

They self proclaim standard high does not mean it is high.

I took the Harvard AI course online ...dont find it impressive or insightful...can say its low level.

Don't alway impress yourself with Western ads of their education standard ...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(06-06-2024, 05:51 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  To me Stanford is like Stamford mispelled.

Stamford College is well known in Singapore and Malaysia but not Standord.. Don't see their name feature anywhere.

Anyway western country rank far below Singapore in Maths and Science...with US 30 places below Singapore. How they fill up their unis unless the standard is low.

Open your big mouth and you declare to the world how bloody bodoh you are  Laughing

Kampung bumpkin don't even know what Stanford University is.  

https://www.timeshighereducation.com/wor...university

(06-06-2024, 05:51 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  To me Stanford is like Stamford mispelled.

Stamford College is well known in Singapore and Malaysia but not Stanford.. Don't see their name feature anywhere.

They self proclaim standard high does not mean it is high.

Stay home too long becum mountain tortoise already

If got some extra money made from the market, not a bad idea to spend some on tours while still can walk. If not, next time too old cannot make it

(06-06-2024, 05:58 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Stay home too long becum mountain tortoise already

If got some extra money made from the market, not a bad idea to spend some on tours while still can walk. If not, next time too old cannot make it

Jensen Huang the founder and CEO of Nvidia is an alumnus of Stanford University yet this bodoh cunt Sgbutt claims it is the level of Stamford college  Laughing

The bugger is making fug all from the stock market - he is a great reverse indicator though   Big Grin

They're many small universities but very famous for their outstanding achievements. Examples are Princeton, caltech, ... You heard of them before?

(06-06-2024, 06:01 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Jensen Huang the founder and CEO of Nvidia is an alumnus of Stanford University yet this bodoh cunt Sgbutt claims it is the level of Stamford college  Laughing

The bugger is making fug all from the stock market - he is a great reverse indicator though   Big Grin

OI HURRY UP DELIVER MY DINNER LEH! CECAS PWN CHIU AND CHIUR FAMILY UNTIL TOW HONG TOK STOCK?  Laughing

Omnipresent88Show this Post
The contents of this message are hidden because Omnipresent88 is on your ignore list.

(06-06-2024, 06:06 PM)factuup Wrote:  OI HURRY UP DELIVER MY DINNER LEH! CECAS PWN CHIU AND CHIUR FAMILY UNTIL TOW HONG TOK STOCK?  Laughing

Bumi babi from mudland - never plant your rice today ah?  Lowyat too boring for you?  LMFAO!

(06-06-2024, 06:01 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Jensen Huang the founder and CEO of Nvidia is an alumnus of Stanford University yet this bodoh cunt Sgbutt claims it is the level of Stamford college  Laughing

Suaku but talks very big, like some big shots in high tech and economics

(06-06-2024, 06:16 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Suaku but talks very big, like some big shots in high tech and economics

People who talk big online are nobodies.  That's why they have to pretend in forums like Sgtalk LOL!