LOL The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began thanks to Russia

Ukraine has lost at least 74 tanks—destroyed or captured—since Russia widened its war on the country starting the night of Feb. 23.

But Ukraine has captured at least 117 Russian tanks, according to open-source-intelligence analysts who scrutinize photos and videos on social media. 

In other words, the Ukrainian army might actually have more tanks now than a month ago—all without building a single brand-new tank or pulling some older vehicle out of storage.

The Russians meanwhile have captured at least 37 Ukrainian tanks—a  sum inadequate to compensate for the roughly 274 tanks it is believed to have lost to all causes. 

The disparity in captured tanks speaks to Russia’s lack of preparation for a high-intensity war against a determined foe. But it also speaks to the advantages any defender possesses over any attacker. 

Russia must project forces into Ukraine scores or hundreds of miles, extending poorly-protected supply lines and risking front-line units running out of ammunition and fuel. Many of those tanks the Ukrainians have seized were just sitting there, out of gas, their crews having fled.

More at https://shrtco.de/IGgQ2h

Ukraine's army is surrounding Moscow City soon!  Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(25-03-2022, 02:43 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Ukraine's army is surrounding Moscow City soon!  Rotfl

Walaneh..........why you see Ukraine no up.......Moscow oredi under seige liao. Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes SotongOngTee's post

A bird told me the same news.......... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Moscow in trouble!

Any remaining credibility for MSM is totally gone after this war...

(25-03-2022, 03:06 PM)growthorvalue Wrote:  Moscow in trouble!

Any remaining credibility for MSM is totally gone after this war...

I hope more people in Asia, including Sg, will realise that!

So tonight eat hotpot or Thai buffet?

Smile

TS think this is investment?? You pump in 5 tanks, them hope to double and get 10 tanks back??

Even those captured tanks, if they have gone into fights, will be in bad shape also, so captured 10 tanks, after retrieve all the spare parts, maybe can get 2-3 working tanks..

But 1 thing in investment work in this war is, if you have more capital, you can afford more loses..

100k capital, lose 10k is only 10%.. 20k capital, lose 10k, is 50%..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(25-03-2022, 02:43 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Ukraine's army is surrounding Moscow City soon!  Rotfl
Can right more....moew, moew... Smile

Putin is dead killed by one of the top Generals from Singapore

(25-03-2022, 03:34 PM)way Wrote:  

(25-03-2022, 04:54 PM)kokee Wrote:  russian army death>15k by now, 15 general level & above also death, many more surrendered, injured, run away.
If not so high casualty, putin keep threatening on nuke & biochemical weapons> sack so many high level minister, commander & generals>

战损太大,普京迁怒于俄2号人物绍伊古和6军团司令! 英国再援乌克兰6千枚导弹,要喂饱俄军! 

开战整一个月,普京真傻叉了:乌克兰军队基辅大反攻、俄军战斗力已损耗一半、高层分裂前总理出走,大帝到底还能撑几天

as above, Russia lost almost 15k army, 15 general & commanders ot more, >3000 tanks, ton more of jet, weapons, ship & carrier.
now russia tank factory close down due to no more parts.
Ukraine received 6000 missiles from UK 2 days ago, 2700 missiles from germany, everyday ton of weapons arrived from whole world, fighting spirit of Ukraine army at tip top now, russia army run road like dog with no morale. LOL LOL.

烏克蘭🇺🇦軍隊大獲全勝:在基輔近郊,在扎波羅熱州,在烏克蘭🇺🇦北部東部南部,俄羅斯🇷🇺入侵者,損失慘重,丟盔棄甲,坦克,裝甲運兵車,燃起熊熊大火🔥🔥

[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

(25-03-2022, 02:58 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  Walaneh..........why you see Ukraine no up.......Moscow oredi under seige liao. Rotfl

sauce from neighborhood meow meow and verify by kkj when went toilet to take leak

War of attrition lah.  No brainer who can last longer.  But maybe turn out to be a pyrrhic victory

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Actually all these Western media hype painted a false picture of the situation in Ukraine- it's all about propaganda!

Look at the area in Ukraine under control of Russia - their intent is to create a DMZ:
[Image: INTERACTIVE-UKRAINE-CONTROL-MAP-DAY30-01.jpg]
So when reading news released by the West and especially the Ukrainian President and his cronies take it with huge spoonful of salt!
[+] 3 users Like sporeguy's post

ukraine winning but ask for peace talks. You have at least iq 80, you cannot believe it's words.