LTA’s announcement on SimplyGo “a big PR disaster”, says experts

https://gutzy.asia/2024/01/15/ltas-annou...s-experts/

Separately, Mark Lee, a finance industry veteran and Managing Director for Asia Fund Space, voiced his concerns on LinkedIn, stating that the recent incident is a significant PR disaster for the Singapore government and LTA.

He further cautioned that if not addressed promptly, it could escalate into a major topic during the upcoming General Election (GE).

When old technology is friendlier to users, people will feel is it spend for sake of spending.

COMMENTS Baey Yam Keng in 2019: SimplyGo not meant to replace existing payment methods

Can the MP classify above sentence is true?
[+] 2 users Like Oasis's post

Its like they got rid of hardware token resulting in so many scams...that were prevented vmbh hardware tokens.

It's like they introduce changes without thought.

Really lousy.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Now I have to find an ulu MRT station with lesser people so that I can upgrade the card without hogging the machine that people want to queue to top up cards....so much trouble.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

PR stunts seen in YouTube is bad which targets Ah- Lian and young adults. So what is the point of forcing the rest of us to join the party?

(16-01-2024, 10:08 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Its like they got rid of hardware token resulting in so many scams...that were prevented vmbh hardware tokens.

It's like they introduce changes without thought.

Really lousy.

the whole issue is no transparency on pap n lta
they dared not to tell u the true picture on this simply go matter

(15-01-2024, 11:46 PM)twinkle07 Wrote:  Separately, Mark Lee, a finance industry veteran and Managing Director for Asia Fund Space, voiced his concerns on LinkedIn, stating that the recent incident is a significant PR disaster for the Singapore government and LTA.

He further cautioned that if not addressed promptly, it could escalate into a major topic during the upcoming General Election (GE).

exactly

if this simplygo unhappiness is not resolve by ge 2025 at least pap votes  drop at least 10%
>2 more grc wil be gone.

anyway some mps  n  minister will  comment soon

Already said liao... They need to employ me to be the chief spin doctor lor. But they couldn't afford to pay me lah. Lol