LW : Inevitable that Covid-19 Omicron variant will spread in community

Inevitable that Covid-19 Omicron variant will spread in community: Lawrence Wong | THE BIG STORY

Look at Xi'an.

The answer is there.

Inevitable that he will get his pay monthly.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

Never extend the quarantine period , increase testing and use of inhale inhibitor.
Blindly follow western countries govt.
There are many innovating stuffs from the west but their govt is obsessed with only vaccine solution,
and refuse to use other measures. In result continuous disruption to their economies.
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

Long covid... who's accountable?

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Tell your boss tomorrow.. "Boss, it is inevitable that the project fails".. See what your boss do to you..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Have to ask him base on his guessing, how many had been infected.

Why we are classified as high risk country by those big countries while our neighbours have lower risk?

(27-12-2021, 09:00 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Long covid... who's accountable?

(27-12-2021, 10:09 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Tell your boss tomorrow.. "Boss, it is inevitable that the project fails".. See what your boss do to you..

(27-12-2021, 10:23 PM)theold Wrote:  Have to ask him base on his guessing, how many had been infected.

Why we are classified as high risk country by those big countries while our neighbours have lower risk?
The minister in charge should make sure that the Covid-19 Omicron virus is well under control, and make sure much effort are put in to minimize the spread of this very infectious   virus........ crying Angry
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(27-12-2021, 08:36 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Inevitable that he will get his pay monthly.

Really?

He and the other ministers had forgone three months of their salary.

How about you?

extend wfh till after cny. this will slow the spread.

he shd hv said it will either spread or not spread

(27-12-2021, 10:31 PM)debono Wrote:  The minister in charge should make sure that the Covid-19 Omicron virus is well under control, and make sure much effort are put in to minimize the spread of this very infectious   virus........ crying Angry
I very fair to govt one.. We are known as Singapore Inc, then it is only right that we used a Inc standard here..

Which is why I say tell your boss the same statement that LW say, see how your boss reacts..

99%, your boss will screw you upside down.. The 1% which doesn't, are daft like you and me...

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(27-12-2021, 10:54 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Really?

He and the other ministers had forgone three months of their salary.

How about you?

Only 1 month only where got 3 months. Plus Don't forget is million dollar salary. Plus performance bonus and plus GDP bonus

Who still think LW will be next PM to be? Rotfl

Their complacency will bring bad luck to Sg. Song Boh!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

WFH and shut down like xian Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(28-12-2021, 06:39 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  WFH and shut down like xian Big Grin

You can be next PM? Laughing
Lives first not $$$ first.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(28-12-2021, 06:44 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  You can be next PM? Laughing
Lives first not $$$ first.

Dowan.  Salary too low Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(28-12-2021, 06:37 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Who still think LW will be next PM to be? Rotfl

Their complacency will bring bad luck to Sg. Song Boh!

[Image: IMG-20211212-115421-268.jpg]