Labour practices in China’s Xinjiang of ‘deep concern’, says UN agency

Labour practices in China’s Xinjiang of ‘deep concern’, says UN agency

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/europe/a...e=rss_feed
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

The China propaganda will deny dismiss and claim all this is a smear campaign

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

CCP China should come clean with their human right abuse

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

[+] 1 user Likes ROFLMAO's post

What human  rights? By whose standard.
China is East,, Ang mo is west
And the twain shall never meet.

(12-02-2022, 07:16 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The China propaganda will deny dismiss and claim all this is a smear campaign

Instead of talking based on FAKE NEWS, pls go to Xinjiang to see for yourself!

(12-02-2022, 08:56 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Instead of talking based on FAKE NEWS, pls go to Xinjiang to see for yourself!

We have so many diverse report on Xinjiang, and we don't know who to believe in.  It is best we go see it ourselves and know it's actual situation....The west is always saying that Xinjiang is where to people are suffering, and don't have human rights.  And this is brought about by news from American based reports....

(12-02-2022, 09:11 AM)debono Wrote:  We have so many diverse report on Xinjiang, and we don't know who to believe in.  It is best we go see it ourselves and know it's actual situation....The west is always saying that Xinjiang is where to people are suffering, and don't have human rights.  And this is brought about by news from American based reports....

Don't you find it interesting that almost ALL Muslim countries don't support Assmerica's claim about Xinjiang?

And these Muslim countries did send their ambassadors to Xinjiang to witness the truth themselves!  Big Grin

Should be open up and improve human lives,, it is good for everyone

(12-02-2022, 09:14 AM)FangFang Wrote:  Should be open up and improve human lives,, it is good for everyone

Open up like this?

°

These anti chinese asians in top body have been bot bribed to the core...why still hammer xinjiang when millions died n millions still suffering n million refugees after the dirty angmos dropped tons of mother of all bombs in mid east ,elswhere..

Wat sort of blind organisation we have
[+] 1 user Likes Yin yang's post

Those journalists never been to Xinjiang and they can talk whites to black and collect lots of money from kokee daddies hor  Laughing Laughing

(12-02-2022, 09:43 AM)Fleetdestroyer Wrote:  Those journalists never been to Xinjiang and they can talk whites to black and collect lots of money from kokee daddies hor  Laughing Laughing

Assmerica has budgetted US$ 300 million per year.

Another US$ 500 million on the way.

Total : US$ 800 million this year

Huat ah!  Rotfl

Then, the real genocide is the western countries who occupied land in America, Australia, Canada who killed the original aborigines armed only in bows and arrows against whites with guns and rifles.   

Why the claims by the west can't be verified by any evidence of genocide in XJ with real pictures?  

(12-02-2022, 07:16 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The China propaganda will deny dismiss and claim all this is a smear campaign

Can show any picture of genocide since there are many whites in XJ including US diplomatic people in China? 

(12-02-2022, 11:15 AM)webinarian Wrote:  
Can show any picture of genocide since there are many whites in XJ including US diplomatic people in China? 

Those victims are likely related to the detractors. Thinking

So, the boycott successful?   

Facts speak.   

(12-02-2022, 11:51 AM)webinarian Wrote:  So, the boycott successful?   

Facts speak.   

Waiting for Kokee to present his "findings" from his beloved Falun Gong Cult!  Big Grin

deny? U got any proof ?

America Daddy evidence ? Rotfl

Smile

the west only concerns about the oil reserves there.

idiots mistake they concern about the ppl.

(12-02-2022, 04:02 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  the west only concerns about the oil reserves there.

idiots mistake they concern about the ppl.

I have watched documentary of Xinjiang, perhaps made by USA.......

(12-02-2022, 04:13 PM)debono Wrote:  I have watched documentary of Xinjiang, perhaps made by USA.......

ok to watch but dun be brainwashed loh

You are spot on.

(12-02-2022, 04:15 PM)guffaw Wrote:  You are spot on.

You have just double confirmed that you are a moron!  Rotfl

(12-02-2022, 04:38 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You have just double confirmed that you are a comfort man!  Rotfl

You have just double confirmed that you are a moron!