Lao Uncles Come Here! Share Your Childhood To

Teenage Years (70s, 80s, 90s)

How many gf? What happened?

cant remember much
cause

abducted by alien

(26-11-2023, 07:48 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Teenage Years (70s, 80s, 90s)

i recall in Primary 5.............i spent the entire year-end holidays (7 weeks) at home..............never even step out onto the corridor........ Music

i played ''Risk'' boardgame with myself...............changing the outcomes of WW1 and 2............. Gesti-109

(26-11-2023, 10:05 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  i recall in Primary 5.............i spent the entire year-end holidays (7 weeks) at home..............never even step out onto the corridor........ Music

i played ''Risk'' boardgame with myself...............changing the outcomes of WW1 and 2............. Gesti-109

(26-11-2023, 10:05 PM)Oyk Wrote:  My granddaughter also spent her school holidays with me. We play a lot of chest & bottom games

[Image: kPxys0t.jpg]

Laughing Laughing

(26-11-2023, 10:05 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  i recall in Primary 5.............i spent the entire year-end holidays (7 weeks) at home..............never even step out onto the corridor........ Music

Now still do that?

(26-11-2023, 10:54 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Now still do that?

wish i could..............i threw out my modified ''Risk'' board long ago.............i added new territories........... Big Grin

(26-11-2023, 08:07 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  cant remember much
cause

abducted by alien

Guess you anal probed you

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Last time take the underpass to east coast McDonald’s will see the 2 missing boys photos on the notice board. My mum will also tell us “don’t anyhow run otherwise will end up missing liked them”

P1 first spelling failed, teacher called me upper primary sister down and informed her. Went back home, she bao toh me to my parents and I kena caned.

Zero point.

I like the game Big Grin

Not because I play it but because we boys will be standing idly around, usually at the church compound, feigning nonchalance while watching the meimei play it.

Our eyes will focus once the meimei skip on the rubber bands and her skirt flutters up, revealing white panties for all and sundry to fap to Big Grin

Those were the good old days Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(27-11-2023, 12:29 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Zero point.

I like the game Big Grin

Not because I play it but because we boys will be standing idly around, usually at the church compound, feigning nonchalance while watching the meimei play it.

Our eyes will focus once the meimei skip on the rubber bands and her skirt flutters up, revealing white panties for all and sundry to fap to Big Grin

Those were the good old days Laughing
Teddy bear teddy bear turned around 
Teddy bear teddy bear touched the ground

[Image: MBERXv5-X-o.jpg]

[Image: images-q-tbn-ANd9-Gc-Sbwnlk-GY6-ZMm4q-EH...-JWEk8.jpg]

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

when i just a kid , go catch spider, grasshopper , ride bicycle , play toy solider, than watch cartoons also buy some toys related to the cartoon.

later around 11+ go into video games , atari , sega , nintendo

later around 18+ to 20 go visit quite few disco, pub due to my cousin friend will drive his dad merc , lexus , even got one time a lorry fetch us together go cheong.

remember Marina south , Canto, than m sultan there , Madam wong, Sugar , Double O , etc pubs , Orchard road Venom , Sparks . also Zouk