I migrated with special needs son to Australia; he graduated from university at 17

https://www.domainofexperts.com/2018/07/...on-to.html

Our education system is different from them. Luckily the parents make the right choice. Credit should go to the parents.

The gep is a failure if the students are smarter than the teachers.

(11-12-2022, 12:58 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  The gep is a failure if the students are smarter than the teachers.

They are just there to be facilitators for the students. You think Messi’s manager teach him to play soccer?

Those who are rich can go overseas to create opportunities for their children
Those who are poor have to make do as govt gives out hundreds of millions in scholarships to foreigners to compete against Singaporeans.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(11-12-2022, 07:36 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Those who are rich can go overseas to create opportunities for their children
Those who are poor have to make do as govt gives out hundreds of millions in scholarships to foreigners to compete against Singaporeans.

this is the hard true.

(11-12-2022, 07:36 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Those who are rich can go overseas to create opportunities for their children

You  can say it again.......... Laughing Clapping

So had you done yr part by giving yr feedback to the relevant authorities? Or leave it to others to do so? Dun think they'd come here to read yr posts

Why spend/invest resources for 1 handicapped child when the same resource we can import or invest 3-4 normal foreign traxhes with similar or higher outcomes/results?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Maybe the environment is different does matter
but it may also be the withdraw triggering the children motivation to excel.

Why you like that scold PAP?

Don’t you know PAP has Sinkielanders best interests in heart?