Last meal and final requests for inmate on death row in SG

Chicken rice, nasi biryani, ice cream soda, and milo-flavoured sweets. These are the foods Tangaraju (Appu) has requested from Changi Prison authorities in the week leading up to his execution. So far, they haven’t been able to find the sweets he asked for, but after 9 years, he tasted some of his favourite dishes.

Appu had initially told the family that he doesn’t want to go through the final photoshoot that the prison arranges before an execution, but yesterday, he gave in because a close family member said it would mean a lot to him to have some recent photos of his beloved boy. The last photo the family have of him is from when he was 19 years old.

Death row prisoners who get an execution notice are given a small amount of money to buy a treat for the others on death row, in the week leading up to their execution. Tangaraju used this money to get fish burgers, curry puffs and soft drinks for the others.

An ex-death row prisoner who was acquitted last year, after 7 years of incarceration, told me how he always felt dreadful eating or drinking anything that a fellow prisoner who was about to be executed got for them.

“How to swallow it, knowing that it is a gift from a man who will be hanged in a few days?” he asked me.

Appu is also allowed to use some money from his account to buy music CDs he wants to listen to in this last week, but he told the prison he’d rather have that money given to his family.

A lot more at https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...-wednesday

(25-04-2023, 09:06 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  Chicken rice, nasi biryani, ice cream soda, and milo-flavoured sweets. These are the foods Tangaraju (Appu) has requested from Changi Prison authorities in the week leading up to his execution. So far, they haven’t been able to find the sweets he asked for, but after 9 years, he tasted some of his favourite dishes.

Appu had initially told the family that he doesn’t want to go through the final photoshoot that the prison arranges before an execution, but yesterday, he gave in because a close family member said it would mean a lot to him to have some recent photos of his beloved boy. The last photo the family have of him is from when he was 19 years old.

Death row prisoners who get an execution notice are given a small amount of money to buy a treat for the others on death row, in the week leading up to their execution. Tangaraju used this money to get fish burgers, curry puffs and soft drinks for the others.

An ex-death row prisoner who was acquitted last year, after 7 years of incarceration, told me how he always felt dreadful eating or drinking anything that a fellow prisoner who was about to be executed got for them.

“How to swallow it, knowing that it is a gift from a man who will be hanged in a few days?” he asked me.

Appu is also allowed to use some money from his account to buy music CDs he wants to listen to in this last week, but he told the prison he’d rather have that money given to his family.

A lot more at https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...-wednesday

S'pore Prison so good ah....................can request to find certain foods and snacks ah..................like that should request those snacks no longer in production............ like Kaka.......Chikadee.......Beebee................make them tulan also good.............. Rotfl

maybe can't find the snacks can delay execution leh............ Laughter-13
[+] 3 users Like Napoleon Porlumpar's post

If laosai after eating those foods, can get mc?

Can request paik paik chicken to eat or mot

People will disagree with me but j think death penalty for cannabis is harsh as it is legalised in quite a few countries.

There is a tradeoff between being harsh and.effective.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(26-04-2023, 09:25 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  People will disagree with me but j think death penalty for cannabis is harsh as it is legalised in quite a few countries.

I agree with you!

Like loan shark cases, mata seldom go after the masterminds

Must broadcast out national tv if not many drug runners not aware

Meanwhile Msia scraps death penalty…it is like black humour to ask the person who is going to be hanged to give a treat to other death row inmates who are going to be hanged later.

(26-04-2023, 11:01 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Must broadcast out national tv if not many drug runners not aware

Dun yaya lah, write like you so law abiding like tat..

Opasnie-1

no mercy to these traffickers, they have caused countless addicts to commit suicides and broker family.

so many children went into prostitutions bec their parent are busy taking drugs
[+] 1 user Likes TopSage's post

(26-04-2023, 08:51 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  S'pore Prison so good ah....................can request to find certain foods and snacks ah..................like that should request those snacks no longer in production............ like Kaka.......Chikadee.......Beebee................make them tulan also good.............. Rotfl

maybe can't find the snacks can delay execution leh............ Laughter-13

Aiyah last meal liao chinchye lah! Big Grin Want more also no more liao lah!

(26-04-2023, 11:53 AM)TopSage Wrote:  no mercy to these traffickers, they have caused countless addicts to commit suicides and broker family.

They were tricked to take drugs, is it?

Why I never take?

Do you take?

Already hang this am liao

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(26-04-2023, 11:53 AM)TopSage Wrote:  no mercy to these traffickers, they have caused countless addicts to commit suicides and broker family.

These are just small flies, must capture the masterminds behind

(26-04-2023, 11:58 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Already hang this am liao

Early in the morning before sunrise?

(26-04-2023, 11:58 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Early in the morning before sunrise?

6am.  Hang for 20 mins.  Certified time of death is usually 6.20am

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

if you dun wanna get hang .... dun commit the crime

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(26-04-2023, 11:44 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Meanwhile Msia scraps death penalty…it is like black humour to ask the person who is going to be hanged to give a treat to other death row inmates who are going to be hanged later.

Malaysia's parliament on Monday passed sweeping legal reforms to remove the mandatory death penalty, trim the number of offenses punishable by death, and abolish natural-life prison sentences, a move cautiously welcomed by rights groups.

Malaysia Boleh... Clapping

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/03/asia/mala...index.html
[+] 1 user Likes Tee tiong huat's post

Among all types of addictions, drugs and gambling are the worst. Followed by maybe computer games

(26-04-2023, 12:05 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Malaysia's parliament on Monday passed sweeping legal reforms to remove the mandatory death penalty, trim the number of offenses punishable by death, and abolish natural-life prison sentences, a move cautiously welcomed by rights groups.

Malaysia Boleh... Clapping

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/03/asia/mala...index.html

You can kill someone in Malaysia lah! Big Grin Won't die one lah!

(26-04-2023, 12:06 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Among all types of addictions, drugs and gambling are the worst. Followed by maybe computer games

Death penalty for those who peddle computer games? Big Grin

Star 

(26-04-2023, 09:25 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  People will disagree with me but j think death penalty for cannabis is harsh as it is legalised in quite a few countries.

Grow a spine.

It does not mean that if something is legalised in other countries, therefore we need to follow.

There are some things I do not agree with.  For eg.  legalising gay marriage...not even if it is LKY's grandson...so he can damn well go get married in another jurisdiction which he did.

Our laws are no nonsense, it kept drugs crimes low.

Whether or not the judge made a mistake, that's a question of fact, not of law.

It is up to the President now to call for a revisit of the facts which were presented to the courts which led to the judgement.  I have no idea what is going on at the moment and if the accused had already been hanged.

(26-04-2023, 11:56 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  They were tricked to take drugs, is it?

Why I never take?

Do you take?

Why you never took drgus?

You lived an antisocial life inside your mother's flat, never went out to mix around with peepur.

How in hell would you even run into dark society?

You didn't even know there was such a thing as a condom until you were 50, and your mother had passed away, and you had no choice but to go out and buy your own cai png.  Then, you happened to bump into a bad guy who brought you to Desker Road for your first ever fook!  And that pimp gave you a box of condoms paid for with part of the overcharged fook money you paid for that lau kuey.  Rolleyes

(26-04-2023, 11:56 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  They were tricked to take drugs, is it?

Why I never take?

Do you take?

U took drugs already lah. U always hallucinate that u r IAM.  Rotfl

(26-04-2023, 01:00 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Grow a spine.

It does not mean that if something is legalised in other countries, therefore we need to follow.

There are some things I do not agree with.  For eg.  legalising gay marriage...not even if it is LKY's grandson...so he can damn well go get married in another jurisdiction which he did.

Our laws are no nonsense, it kept drugs crimes low.

Whether or not the judge made a mistake, that's a question of fact, not of law.

It is up to the President now to call for a revisit of the facts which were presented to the courts which led to the judgement.  I have no idea what is going on at the moment and if the accused had already been hanged.
You can't differentiate between accused and sentenced and yet u hv the audacity to post so much juvenile shit here

Go get an education please

(26-04-2023, 01:14 PM)winbig Wrote:  U took drugs already lah. U always hallucinate that u r IAM.  Rotfl
IAM

(26-04-2023, 01:09 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Why you never took drgus?

You lived an antisocial life inside your mother's flat, never went out to mix around with peepur.

How in hell would you even run into dark society?

You didn't even know there was such a thing as a condom until you were 50, and your mother had passed away, and you had no choice but to go out and buy your own cai png.  Then, you happened to bump into a bad guy who brought you to Desker Road for your first ever fook!  And that pimp gave you a box of condoms paid for with part of the overcharged fook money you paid for that lau kuey.  Rolleyes
Very imaginative script

Did u ask Chat GPT to write this sheet for u?

(26-04-2023, 01:17 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You can't differentiate between accused and sentenced and yet u hv the audacity to post so much juvenile shit here

Go get an education please

You want to start a fight with me?  Come.  Bring it on!

[Image: TEF7x46.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(26-04-2023, 01:24 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You want to start a fight with me?  Come.  Bring it on!

[Image: TEF7x46.jpg]

Changing the subject again? 

Why am I not surprised?

Chey!!