Netizen calls Chan Chun Sing ‘xiasuay’ as Education Minister recounts funny incident

Netizen calls Chan Chun Sing ‘xiasuay’ as Education Minister recounts funny incident from school visit

https://theindependent.sg/netizen-calls-...ool-visit/

It's a good honest story. He is human like all of us.
I can't believe the pettiness and hypocrisy of the attacks on him.

Life used to be simpler and we did collect stamps.
Now it is STEM a heavy duty CCA for students

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

as the mfe, he doesn't know about stem, like he doesn't know cotton comes from sheep?
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink?'s post

no face to give pap. well done. say us xiasuay during covid crisis. now no one own him a living. 👏👏
[+] 1 user Likes jus4lucky's post

No need to ridicule him. What's wrong with mistaking 'stem' for 'stamp'? Many people will think the same too.

Slam him because he used the same phrase on others condescendingly
[+] 2 users Like lylcnn's post

I couldn't stand this guy from the very start, when he was campaigning for GE years ago and asking people to chant each candidate's name instead of making a speech.

But actually, now I prefer him to the other contenders for the top post.
[+] 2 users Like Ahnya's post

Nowadays there are simply too many acronyms, some with same alphabets but mean differently! So confusing. But too bad, in a school environment and that is a school jargon he is expected to know as the big boss!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!
[+] 1 user Likes Fit's post

As a Manager and worst, he is a Over- paid Minister, his stories must teach students.

And he does not have any children?

He did not learn from such an incident to even share about it?

He is really like Primary 1 Standard.

Sibei Siah- suay!

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

It just show one thing and that is people on the ground dislike him. So whatever he says will be viewed negatively by the people. If people like him, whatever craps he say, it will sound positive to the people....... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

(23-02-2022, 06:23 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  It just show one thing and that is people on the ground dislike him. So whatever he says will be viewed negatively by the people. If people like him, whatever craps he say, it will sound positive to the people....... Rolleyes

Still remember that time when he was the trade minister during close door conference ask those jobless people go and be entrepreneurs or set up company do business in Singapore. Knn he himself never do business or ran a business .
[+] 3 users Like Bigiron's post

(23-02-2022, 06:33 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Still remember that time when he was the trade minister during close door conference ask those jobless people go and be entrepreneurs or set up company do business in Singapore. Knn he himself never do business or ran a business .

Yalor, he act tough with the people until nowadays people see his face also pui liao....... Rolleyes

Carl Jung

LOL IF PM appoint him as Future PM , SG can BYE BYE YOU BETTER UNLOAD ALL YOUR ASSETS, STOCKS WHATEVER INVESTMENT YOU HAVE.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(23-02-2022, 06:40 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  LOL IF PM appoint him as Future PM , SG can BYE BYE YOU BETTER UNLOAD ALL YOUR ASSETS, STOCKS WHATEVER INVESTMENT YOU HAVE.

I am sure if he becomes PM, people will bye bye PAP in the next follow up election...... Rolleyes

Carl Jung

(23-02-2022, 06:42 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I am sure if he becomes PM, people will bye bye PAP in the next follow up election...... Rolleyes

LOL , people is not bye bye PAP is " FASTER SELL OFF ALL THEIR ASSETS , MOVE Investment OUT OF SG "
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(23-02-2022, 06:39 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Yalor, he act tough with the people until nowadays people see his face also pui liao....... Rolleyes

Yup lor no he experience talk so much ...like very satik..pui moreover that conference if I. Not wrong still need to pay entrance fee. Heng never sign but my friend who sign up later really regret it .
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

(23-02-2022, 04:13 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  as the mfe, he doesn't know about stem, like he doesn't know cotton comes from sheep?

He does not know how idealess our education is.
Why differentiate Science, Technology, Engineering.
STEM can also be Secretary, Technician, Engineer, Manager  Rotfl

(23-02-2022, 04:09 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It's a good honest story. He is human like all of us.
I can't believe the pettiness and hypocrisy of the attacks on him.

Life used to be simpler and we did collect stamps.
Now it is STEM a heavy duty CCA for students
Last time got stamp club ah?

Which year?