Last time LKY don’t like males from India / Indo come SG work

Because due to they easily trigger riots

And look after 50 years or so sg got first riot at little india

Which LKY is all along right come restrict males from India , Indo come SG work

And this current crap pap claim due to drinking ????

So implement cannot drink after 10:30pm outside

Hey Ang mo drink also others for years in sg never stage riot yet this current pap can claim due to drinking cause little india riot

Drink too much
Don’t know what they are doing lah
That is why no alcohol allowed to drink in public after 10pm

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(13-07-2023, 12:08 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Drink too much
Don’t know what they are doing lah
That is why no alcohol allowed to drink in public after 10pm

Nah, is This current PAP want to protect " their CECA deals " Don't want the public pin point so is " Alcohol " as the blame for it.

You go back see what LKY do last time , he is not say welcome the males from India and Indo partly they like to trigger riots.

and he is right afterall which how little india riot happen.

if you claim " due to Alcohol " ??? than Ang Mo , others foreigners never riot ???

Summary this current PAP made a lot mistakes trying to " cover up " a lot too along the way.

To be fair our higher mortals initial target ish flood red dot with ATs instead.

Problem ish many ATs either stop coming or rather go back AT land around early 2010s cause they start believing in CCP that AT land really ish start to rise above the west to become world No1 economy and next century will be AT century and AT salary will catch up and even overtake sinkie in a decade or less. So many at that time decided to go back AT land to find better prospects.

So llst after 2010s not enough ATs to import liao so have to go for CECA and other nearby countries like pinoy land and myanmar etc to fill their 69 toilet paper target lor. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.