Eric Johnston: No point to own US stocks now.

He cleverly warned to get out end of last year.
Right now even stalwarts like Target and Walmart are seeing earnings fall as input costs rise. This means earnings for the market as a whole will be revise downwards and PE will be compress due to rate hikes

Many small retail investors buying bear market rallies which are sharp and temporary will get burnt. There will be many temporary rallies to lure unknowing investors.

At the right time I will buy big into the US markets but will just watch the show as it falls to the bottom. Once it hit bottom i will start buying.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

in this QT QE
we need a sophistication way beyond our means
it all depend on this this
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-05-20-08-38-57.png]
if Y being forward looking stock might rise in anticipation of QE

(20-05-2022, 08:40 AM)singlon Wrote:  in this QT QE
we need a sophistication way beyond our means
it all depend on this this
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-05-20-08-38-57.png]
if Y being forward looking stock might rise in anticipation of QE

Unless the interest rate can rise to a comfortable level otherwise how to do QE? Current interest rate is too low to do an effective QE.

(20-05-2022, 08:43 AM)winbig Wrote:  Unless the interest rate can rise to a comfortable level otherwise how to do QE? Current interest rate is too low to do an effective QE.

singlon cannot compute
this from a note given
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-05-18-08-54-32.png]
i believe now trading around 5.5 or higher I saw across my screen but did not copy.
I cannot compute no knowledge