Lim Tean : Heng Swee Keat does not know what he is talking

https://www.facebook.com/PeoplesVoiceSin...0876717489
[+] 1 user Likes BigBossX's post

Why not remotely outsource minister jobs to overseas too

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

Hope nitizens will wake up and will not be able to bubble wrap them at the next GE........... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

The "plan for east coast plan for the plan" seems to like ce.ca people very much.

I dont know why

8Umbrella Umbrella

Heng SK's role now is redundant.
Don't need outsourcing or replacement.
Just delete it.

Ah Heng don't have political future, so can hack care..

I always say, will to implement something, start with civil service first..

If want to remove bubble wrap, start with civil service.. Open all civil service jobs (including EP) to foreign competiton. Together with the recent article that hiring should be skill based and not qualification, then can we scraped the qualification related criteria from EP candidate..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

Singapore is the only country with a CECA.

Well done HSK, hahaha.

This, 100% AGREE.

Wasn't he the MOE Minister last time who use money to award students for good behavior?

And he can tell people to go for SkillsFuture Courses to upgrade skills in GE Rally last year. Come on! Already so many PAP Ministers made the same mistakes in this statement for the past 2 or 3 years, but he still want to copy?

We all know that a High Potential can perform well in one Dept, but has only 10% chance of performing well once they are transferred out to another Dept. Can PAP Wake- up and learn from Foreign MNCs? Behind the Scene is a Script Writer who just recycle garbage for PAP News Reporter to repeat.

Even Tan See Leng is just another soldier repeating the same reply like Chan CS in the Recent CECA Parliament debate. PAP think we all have Zero memory??

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(15-08-2021, 04:05 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Ah Heng don't have political future, so can hack care..

I always say, will to implement something, start with civil service first..

If want to remove bubble wrap, start with civil service.. Open all civil service jobs (including EP) to foreign competiton. Together with the recent article that hiring should be skill based and not qualification, then can we scraped the qualification related criteria from EP candidate..
run by scholars since oldman time.

(15-08-2021, 05:22 PM)Ola Wrote:  This, 100% AGREE.

Wasn't he the MOE Minister last time who use money to award students for good behavior?

And he can tell people to go for SkillsFuture Courses to upgrade skills in GE Rally last year. Come on! Already so many PAP Ministers made the same mistakes in this statement for the past 2 or 3 years, but he still want to copy?

We all know that a High Potential can perform well in one Dept, but has only 10% chance of performing well once they are transferred out to another Dept.  Can PAP Wake- up and learn from Foreign MNCs? Behind the Scene is a Script Writer who just recycle garbage for PAP News Reporter to repeat.

Even Tan See Leng is just another soldier repeating the same reply like Chan CS in the Recent CECA Parliament debate. PAP think we all have Zero memory??
These MIWs wil always sideline Singaporeans. Got to removed them before is too late. Strike when iron is hot and not to give them a chance to do more nonsense 4 years down the road.  This si Ling is even worse than anyone else, when I hear him speaks in partliaman.

Ah Heng likes to TKSS only. Other than that he is not so useful

8Umbrella Umbrella

If the pap policies are good....it would be self evident.

Why resort to such strange exotic arguments that people find hard to believe?

PM Lee once said foreigners are here to create jobs for Singaporeans. 

Now Heng said they can compete with us from anywhere.

Get the facts right. ...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

[Image: ve7gJqe.jpg]

(15-08-2021, 08:57 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  PM Lee once  . . . 

Now Heng said they can compete with us from anywhere.

Get the facts right. ...

Chan CS said FTs do not compliment us will compete against us, too. 

Does Heng or Chan CS have to use such idiotic general statement that is 90% that cannot hold water to fool the naive? 

[Image: CCS-FTs-who-don-t-compliment-will-compet...nst-us.png]

(15-08-2021, 07:31 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  These MIWs wil always sideline Singaporeans. Got to removed them before is too late. Strike when iron is hot and not to give them a chance to do more nonsense 4 years down the road.  This si Ling is even worse than anyone else, when I hear him speaks in partliaman.

Remove them before you are removed. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Ernesto's post

Well, PM did say there will be change to our foreign workers policy. He never say it will get better or worse. Now we know the answer.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(15-08-2021, 03:38 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Hope nitizens will wake up and will not be able to bubble wrap them at the next GE........... Rolleyes

What is bubble wrap?

(16-08-2021, 06:30 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  What is bubble wrap?

Flowery word for protecting by wrapping all the citizens inside a big bubble enveloping the whole of Singapore. Only good at using flowery words like resilient, east coast plank....... Rotfl I

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

We are today in a World that the rich can book a flight to go to space and back safely.  Buses and cars are running along the road driverless.  Surgeons are operating people's brains with robotic assistance for precision operations.

https://www.roboticsbusinessreview.com/h...rosurgery/

[video=youtube]We are today in a World that the rich can book a flight to go to space and back safely.  Buses and cars are running along the road driverless.  Surgeons are operating people's brains with robotic assistance for precision operations.   https://youtu.be/sphuHAhAWgA[/video]

Not quite sure why we cannot trust remote control cranes having such precision positioning rather than trusting the crane operators who can also sleep on the job. .

Take a look at what technology can help us..

https://news.microsoft.com/apac/features...precision/

I would have agreed with the TS and others if we had run back 20 years ago.. With today's 5G and 6G wireless technology coming up, I don't think this is impossible to allow precision crane operation from remote locations.

If this can happen with remote controls, don't see why it cannot happen from a control centre faraway with some minimum local supports

https://youtu.be/ID9ksGcj4To

Then why bring in so many ce.ca??? 1 ce.ca will bring in one whole family of 6 to 8.

Can work remotely from Indeeea what?

To me HSK now is like a spokesman of all gov agencies...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(16-08-2021, 06:30 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  What is bubble wrap?

no cushion as protection.. Big Grin

(17-08-2021, 01:20 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  To me HSK now is like a spokesman of all gov agencies...

Not spokesman of CECA meh?
Spokesman used to be Sia Suay Chan?
https://mothership.sg/2021/07/heng-swee-...ement/amp/

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(17-08-2021, 01:20 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  To me HSK now is like a spokesman of all gov agencies...

All these comments for the past few years only has ONE conclusion.

1. PAP set quota on IT Faculty so that they can forever import CECA 

2. Import is faster  than to train locals for the job

3. Heng offered to India FREE Flow of FWs where exemption is given to them for Work Permit & S- pass

4. MOM offered to FTs all the 21 Jobs Discrimination against us to come here.

=>> Use Population Growth to grow GDP because their salary is tied to GDP