Lau chio 47-year-old Singaporean, who has 6 grandkids, crowned Grandma Universe 2023

47-year-old Singaporean, who has 6 grandkids, crowned at Grandma Universe 2023
https://www.straitstimes.com/life/style/...verse-2023
[Image: 20230130709063676c6d725c-268a-473b-aba5-...k=yYsA1Wmz]
Ms Laura Lee, winner of Grandma Universe pageant, at her home on Jan 30, 2023. The grandma of six had her first child at 20 and first grandchild at 37. ST PHOTO: CHONG JUN LIANG

---------

Previously back in 2019..:
https://tnp.straitstimes.com/news/singap...andma-five
[Image: NP_20190813_ELGRANDMA13_5041640.jpg?itok=u3PXjI0n]
Ms Laura Lee is also a successful businesswoman and is set to get an SME award

At 44, Ms Laura Lee is already a grandma of five.

And she was named first runner-up at this year's Mrs Singapore & Classic Mrs Singapore Pageant. Ms Lee will be representing Singapore in the Mrs Tourism Queen International Pageant in Thailand in November.

She has a 24-year-old daughter and two sons aged 23 and 20, and five grandchildren – four girls aged seven, five, three and one, and a two-month-old boy.

The beauty queen told The New Paper: "People are usually in disbelief when I reveal the number of grandchildren I have, asking if those are my god-grandchildren instead.

-----------

She and her daughter all shot gun?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(02-02-2023, 06:39 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  She and her daughter all shot gun?

Shotgun but rich man to leech on ok so can give birth more since got man monies to feed
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(02-02-2023, 06:39 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  She and her daughter all shot gun?

Does she need parents consent to get married, since she is only 20 at marriage....................? Thinking nudie

60 plus can become great grandma

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

like Halimah Yacob declared president-elect after walkover

no other contestants
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(02-02-2023, 07:25 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  like Halimah Yacob declared president-elect after walkover

no other contestants

Can it be that she is the only contestant.................? Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Tactically 30+ can be grandma already

(02-02-2023, 07:42 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Tactically 30+ can be grandma already

Both mother and daughter gives birth at age 16..................... Rotfl

Standard cannot fight with my neighbour who is 64 and yet look younger and more chio than her and grandma too

(02-02-2023, 07:45 PM)debono Wrote:  Both mother and daughter gives birth at age 16..................... Rotfl

And tactically 40+ can be great grandma already

This sort of "Miss Grandma" competition seems to be for women who made poor life choices by giving birth when they were barely adults, then pass on that habit to their children.