See already expect 2.4 B now the money laundering

News just mention now is 2.4 b

What's the gov going to do with so much money?

If 2.4b is distributed as CDC voucher, each adult sinkie can get almost $1k.

He noted that when the global financial crisis of 2008 hit, the Government needed to draw $4 billion to $5 billion from the reserves. For the Covid-19 crisis, it needed over $40 billion.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/s...one-pm-lee

Already spent. Now, recovering. It is doubtful that all these can be confiscated, maybe half of them.

110 properties and 24 people

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...24b-police

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(20-09-2023, 08:39 PM)Ola Wrote:  110 properties and 24 people

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...24b-police
Still got more

all of a sudden, we say we are clean. now we know we are clean cos we accumulate till this case pop up..In.the end, we are also.a money laundering heaven where we finally showed up for the world to see.. LKY will be crying if he witnessed this.

MAS is sleeping. 
2.4B $$$ not detected.. Unbelievable.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

We proof to the world we are no different to cayman island as our MAS is be sleeping all the time until this case.
[+] 1 user Likes Cmpunk's post

(20-09-2023, 10:17 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  MAS is sleeping. 
2.4B $$$ not detected.. Unbelievable.

You think they dun know ……放长线钓大鱼

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(20-09-2023, 10:57 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  You think they dun know ……放长线钓大鱼

NONSENSE , Do u know they already doing money laundering way back 2017?

If you claim " 放长线钓大鱼 " China already doing .

The KEY Question is why our side take 7 years than take action ?

(20-09-2023, 10:59 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  NONSENSE , Do u know they already doing money laundering way back 2017?

If they raid them in the first year ….. how much ABSD we gonna lose… thats is just a tip

(20-09-2023, 11:07 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  If they raid them in the first year ….. how much ABSD we gonna lose… thats is just a tip

Again we don't know " yet " how Govt handle these 2.4b asset been freeze and more to come.

Since back in parliament this Su X L claim OCT than provide detail etc about this billion dollar money laundering case.

(20-09-2023, 11:14 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Again we don't know " yet " how Govt handle these 2.4b asset been freeze and more to come.

Since back in parliament this Su X L claim OCT than provide detail etc about this billion dollar money laundering case.

No need to know, … ABSD, stamp duties, property tax, income tax, COE ……etc …. already fat fat ….. their COE & road tax already more than your lifetime income tax

wow. 2400m.. so much. where the money come from,, i wonder.

(20-09-2023, 11:32 PM)victortan Wrote:  wow. 2400m.. so much. where the money come from,, i wonder.

Comes from scamming?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(20-09-2023, 11:17 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  No need to know, … ABSD, stamp duties, property tax, income tax, COE ……etc …. already fat fat ….. their COE & road tax already more than your lifetime income tax

This is why " How Govt going to fully using it ? Or do things waste money ? etc? Is another question "

just like currently people question why S Iswarana never do anything yet min can get 8k++ which PM lee " claim unfair " if he never get wages but is Deduction wages but is S iswarana literally just sit at home yet collect 8k++ doing nothing . Only report to CPIB if needed.

Ministers even PM , down to MP down to civil servants their wages, bonus are from Tax payer money , Public funds.

[[ForeverAlone]] dateline='[url=tel:1695221996' Wrote:  1695221996[/url]']

NONSENSE , Do u know they already doing money laundering way back 2017?

If it needs 5 man years to count the CPF reserves, what else wil not take 7 years? Even 10 years also deemed no big deal. MAS must be a sleeping queen.

(20-09-2023, 11:41 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  If it needs 5 man years to count the CPF reserves, what else wil not take 7 years? Even 10 years also deemed no big deal. MAS must be a sleeping queen.

Actually this is a wake up call for them.

IF another big money laundering case discover , SERIOUSLY MAS , Govt really .....

to be honest, I feel there is money laundering in SG surely , since SG is a good place to " wash money " once money out from SG , to other countries their Govt, authority will not check due to SG rep.

Now this billion dollars saga discover , I " suspect ' maybe other countries will check funds coming out from SG is it legit.

(20-09-2023, 11:41 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This is why " How Govt going to fully using it ? Or do things waste money ? etc? Is another question "

just like currently people question why S Iswarana never do anything yet min can get 8k++ which PM lee " claim unfair " if he never get wages but is Deduction wages but is S iswarana literally just sit at home yet collect 8k++ doing nothing . Only report to CPIB if needed.

Ministers even PM , down to MP down to civil servants their wages, bonus are from Tax payer money , Public funds.

Why dun you get elected as MP and go and ask them?

Take the monies and distribute to locally born sinkie. I support that..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Ah Shame has slept and is sleeping under the carpet for so many years already?