Lawrence Wong says we are Covid naive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuXxTYrTX90&t=201s

Watch him apply lipstick on a pig. [flies on shit emoji]

"We are one of the most covid naïve population in the world! ....."   Rotfl  Rotfl   Rotfl

He must have learnt this from the MTF.

(02-10-2021, 08:39 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  "We are one of the most covid naïve population in the world! ....."   Rotfl  Rotfl   Rotfl

By 'naive' he is saying we used to have the lowest rate of infection previously compared to ang mo countries [where hundreds and thousands kena and mati] which now have natural immunity. 

Good countries dun wan to compare want to compare with lauya countries.

According to 4goondu team, Covid beri mild now after 2 jabs so dun worry be happy can tio. After dat got natural immunity.

(02-10-2021, 08:54 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  By 'naive' he is saying we used to have the lowest rate of infection previously compared to ang mo countries [where hundreds and thousands kena and mati] which now have natural immunity. 

Good countries dun wan to compare want to compare with lauya countries.

According to 4goondu team, Covid beri mild now after 2 jabs so dun worry be happy can tio. After dat got natural immunity.

OYK : "When actually for vaccinated people, it has become a mild disease! ....."   Laughing

So, don't worry! Be happy!  nudie

how can he say we are naive!!!!!!!!!!!!

million dollar answer? we already know the moment the task force open the borders to let delta in last year to SG shore.

So who is more naive?
[+] 1 user Likes wulala's post

(02-10-2021, 08:57 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  how can he say we are naive!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those who trust them faithfully.

Is he naive?

He drinks EVIAN? 
Then why suspend Meet the people sessions?

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

He said we are naive compared to western countries where they let the covid-19 spread while we prevented the spread earlier. If what he said about the western countries so smart is true, then why USA just few days ago put us up as "high risk" country and warned their people not to come here? He thinks we are stupid and can round circles around us with his naive craps........ Angry

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

He wants to make us naive forgetting that we have grown.
It is a given we will not end well with his craps.
His is also going down.

he should have said we are 'screwed' due to his incompetence

Wa wear black

he is very clever to explain his incompetence away by talking abt the europeans..

So tell me again, how have we managed covid better here is sg???

Everybody is going to get covid, and the death numbers are rising.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Thanks to our $mil paid talents who are just running some town-level management job if compared to any other big countries. lol

Many ppl are died daily reporting... please spare a thought immediately.

Lawrence Wong Talk like big big when he said "many European countries experience large waves".

Shanmugam never ask him to show data or reports??

Anyway, data from Worldometers and just basic excel shows this-

[Image: LW-Europe-summary-covid-2020.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

So basing on LW latest discovery, those iron teeth uncles we fuxked yesterday, that Navy Captain who refused to wear mask and that angmo who kena deported for refusing to wear mask are actually not naive but smart. These are the not naive uncles....

https://sureboh.sg/2021/09/30/uncles-see...z7xSnsmdVY

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

How come no one asked why are we in this situation now?

What factors has changed since mid Jun 2021 (after initial wave of Delta)?

External
1) We open up no SHN for those traveling from Brunei and Germany

Internal
1) We hit 80% KPI of fully vaccinated
2) We allow dine in of up to 5 in restaurant and up to 2 in hawker centre

The best thing is I don't see a game changing factor that can caused the spike, but somehow we are having a spike...

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(03-10-2021, 10:14 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  So basing on LW latest discovery, those iron teeth uncles we fuxked yesterday, that Navy Captain who refused to wear mask and that angmo who kena deported for refusing to wear mask are actually not naive but smart. These are the not naive uncles....

https://sureboh.sg/2021/09/30/uncles-see...z7xSnsmdVY

Then, either arrest these uncles, or passed a emergency law to say all age 60 and above, stay home notice for 28 days, regardless having COVID or not..

After all, we empowered govt in last election to do what is necessary, so it is time for them to exercise that power.. If after locking up all the above 60 and cases still doesn't go down, then who to blame next?? 40-60 and 19-39?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Sinkees r fark having such idiot as minister.