Lawrence Wong to the rescue!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_pmX7PJGNw

Thank God LW came to his senses and is ramping up testings.

Under mud soldier, all the billions of dolahs and their earlier efforts would have gone down the drain bcos of Ong Yuck Goondu's delusional endemic mission.
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

Health minister now not around till he come back than say lah... Huh

OKY should resign as Health Minister.

All the increase in covid cases are due to his actions.

(06-09-2021, 08:16 PM)forum456 Wrote:  OKY should resign as Health Minister.

Truly useless fellow...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

He should resign from the cabinet and never be allowed in again. Very dangerous guy who only wanted to go all out and meet his kpi.
[+] 4 users Like Blasterlord2's post

He is slow, nevertheless agree fast detection may increase the survival and damage.

"Currently, the R is more than one. Cases are doubling every week," he said. If Singapore stays on this trajectory of infection, it could see 1,000 cases in two weeks or possibly 2,000 cases in a month.  Opasnie-25

[Image: IMG-20210906-WA0010.jpg]

OYK is going to screw up SG Covid19 war.

There's no compromise when come to saving lives, the Health minister must come from medical background.

Not a jack of all trades like OYK . He will just let them die.

(06-09-2021, 10:19 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  OYK is going to screw up SG Covid19 war.

There's no compromise when come to saving lives, the Health minister must come from medical background.

Not a jack of all trades like OYK . He will just let them die.

You are right to say that a health minister should be from a medical background

Covid-19: Safe to ride public buses but take necessary precautions, says expert | THE BIG STORY

[Image: Bus-interchanges-cases-01.png]

[Image: lawrence-wong-edmw.gif]

(06-09-2021, 08:35 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  He should resign from the cabinet and never be allowed in again. Very dangerous guy who only wanted to go all out and meet his kpi.
I standby yr initiatives.  This one can only give thumbs up to ceca and all ways out in strongly opposing LMW debate.   He did it so well on this.  But, failed in other important tasks of handling corvid.

Wan fall all all fall wan... after easing restrictions now advise ppl to restrict social interactions for two weeks... LPPL

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Actually the 4G are all birds from the same flock. Don't think LW rescued anything from a strategy he also supported

I don't understand these 4G leaders, where's the common sense?

I quote what I wrote in this forum some time ago, found in this link https://sgtalk.net/Thread-25-Aug-118-new...8#pid24518:

Quote:That's why I said before, ultimately it's not about whether the govt wants to live with the virus. If cases go up, esp with more deaths, the govt will have no choice but to go back to some lockdowns. It's the voters' sentiments that matter most her

Of course the govt can go ahead to declare 'opening up', but given that the number of deaths will surely go up, they cannot be going against the sentiments of the electorate. Moreover, if cases go up, even if we want to live with the virus, will other countries' visitors want to come here? 

Instead of trumpeting opening up, we should very slowly ease tight measures. I do support some level of opening up, because otherwise prolonged lockdowns will kill our F&Bs and transport system, but I question the need to tell the world that we are going to 'live with the virus'. They are only going to slap themselves in the face (just like now) when things go awry. And don't tell people that higher % vaccination will help in the opening up, it just doesn't. 

I'm of the opinion that vaccination is not the way to end this pandemic, only a cure can. How many times do we have to be vaccinated?

(06-09-2021, 11:15 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I standby yr initiatives.  This one can only give thumbs up to ceca and all ways out in strongly opposing LMW debate.   He did it so well on this.  But, failed in other important tasks of handling corvid.

I noticed OYK long before he went into politics. I remember it was during the time he was interviewed when he was CE of WDA. My first thought was, this guy is slick when he talks, he'll surely be roped into politics later.

Lo and behold, he was given some very high profiles later on. But one thing I observe is that he's a person who talks, not a person who works. He's in the board of directors of SMRT when SMRT was at its worst, and you know what, he quickly jumped ship thereafter. He's very adept at playing politics and LW is nowhere his match. I think CCS will be able to match up to him.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(06-09-2021, 08:09 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Thank God LW came to his senses and is ramping up testings.

Under mud soldier, all the billions of dolahs and their earlier efforts would have gone down the drain bcos of Ong Yuck Goondu's delusional endemic mission.

This is a sudden U turn from what they had said 2 days ago.
These PAP ministers cannot change so fast unless they discover something bad suddenly.

I think they have discovered a big cluster and it is testing in progress.

Just observe tomorrow and day after tomorrow for big infection number.

(06-09-2021, 11:51 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I noticed OYK long before he went into politics. I remember it was during the time he was interviewed when he was CE of WDA. My first thought was, this guy is slick when he talks, he'll surely be roped into politics later.

Lo and behold, he was given some very high profiles later on. But one thing I observe is that he's a person who talks, not a person who works. He's in the board of directors of SMRT when SMRT was at its worst, and you know what, he quickly jumped ship thereafter. He's very adept at playing politics and LW is nowhere his match. I think CCS will be able to match up to him.

Good observations. So far, no news of who will lead the 4G. Seems like internal struggle. LW does not seem too ambitious. CCS cant fight Ong lah, his image also tarnished and can't speak well.

Ah Ong is the most political guy among the 3.  Could well be PM but no good for us.

all in charge of the virus control have done good job.
215 cases but mostly discovered thru surveillance test 144 cases.
for the past. total excluding dorm.  8763 case. 5321 detected thru surveillance.
if they have hide and not do surveillance tests, it will really be out of control.
in places where there is 1 case in a block whole place is test immediately is neccessary.

(07-09-2021, 08:07 AM)5354 Wrote:  Ladies and gentlemen

If your only close contact with others is in a bus

And you get infected

You got it from a bus

All here agree?
likely especially those seating directly behind and near to driver.

Lai lai lai bus lai liao, board the bus nao....
[Image: 31631293107_f0b2c7012e_b.jpg]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(06-09-2021, 11:51 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I noticed OYK long before he went into politics. I remember it was during the time he was interviewed when he was CE of WDA. My first thought was, this guy is slick when he talks, he'll surely be roped into politics later.

To conclude, this ah Ong is really snaky and is like wolf in sheep skin. When I heard every points it made in partliament by defending CECA, I see he is unkind. At first, I thought he is compassionate, but now, I hv second thought.

(07-09-2021, 11:11 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  To conclude, this ah Ong is really snaky and is like wolf in sheep skin. When I see every points it made in partliament by defending CECA, I see he is unkind. At first, I thought he is compassionate, but now, I hv second thought.
Kan-sin fits your description of him........ Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Beware this oyk..... he is dangerous as he only cares about his kpi. ruthless.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(07-09-2021, 08:12 AM)5354 Wrote:  I have been on bus 145 almost daily since Jul 9 before I got a viral infection

Bus 145 starts and end at Toa Payoh interchange with 150 confirmed cases

My symptoms - runny nose, body aches, sore throat, diarrhea & cough but no fever

I did not do any test, did not see doctor, self medicate with panadols

After a week, I recovered fully and went for my 2nd Pfizer jab

Song boh?

Did the doctor confirm you have Covid?

Or you are making up stories again??

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Mausoleum guard is not a not deep thinker lah. Unlike last time KBW and even now Larry Wong, he does not have a mind for details and planning, least of all execution.

Senile Tommy Koh who is Ong Yuck Goonddu's big sarpoter wanted to ban all unvaxxed from all activities including basic necessities such as going mkts, supermkts etc. Mebbe Terracota took a leaf out of his book and started penalizing the vulnerable unvaxxed.

The so-called infectious disease expert D Fisher oso said can open legs bcos the vaxxed will ony get mild to little symptoms if infected which, on top of that, will give their immune system a boost. I like to see them kenna Delta themselves and see how dat pans out since some of the fully vaxxed infected have fallen seriously ill [oxygen required].

(07-09-2021, 11:38 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Beware this oyk..... he is dangerous as he only cares about his kpi.  ruthless.

5354 has symptoms of infection but did not visit dr or test to rule.
hope he has at least quarantine himself. else he is just selffish no care about infecting other people.
or he just bull shit.

Hope he's our next PM...cai, eloquent, good temperament , good support in his west coast constitucy

(07-09-2021, 12:01 AM)forum456 Wrote:  This is a sudden U turn from what they had said 2 days ago.
These PAP ministers cannot change so fast unless they discover something bad suddenly.

I think they have discovered a big cluster and it is testing in progress.

Just observe tomorrow and day after tomorrow for big infection number.

Today, we have 332 covid infection cases.

This confirms my belief that PAP made U turn because they had discovered the upcoming big cluster before announcement.
PAP has upcoming data to make U turn.

If there is no upcoming big cluster, PAP will continue to be in denial.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post