Lawrence Wong was the one who said RI is a lousy school in parliament!

(18-09-2021, 07:36 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I was from a feeder skool that automatically went on to  its secondary skool.  Thank goodness I did.  And now I is a better engrish speaker  Laughing  Laughing

I was from Nan Hua Sec where we paigia push the grades so high until the school became some elite crap... I hope they don't become snobbish shit...

(18-09-2021, 07:18 PM)RichDad Wrote:  LW did not say RI is a lousy school.  He simply said : must have been a lousy school. That means he thinks LMW must have been to a lousy school, not RI. 

How can RI be a lousy school? Think also know already.

Maybe because he not from RI, last time those from RI said he is from a lousy school?

I am from Singapore Jumpban Inspector always fugg those American Cock Suckers and Rotten Idiots and mess with those Kong Chal ... Kak Lan Chell 
Is that a good school?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Game Over LW.
So CCS is back to the race!
[+] 1 user Likes puntfast2's post

LW is acting blur and hoping everyone forgets what he said. His own secondary school also 好不到哪里去。Not one of the elite schools.

Seems 61% felt nonchalant by candidates whom they voted for by caricature them...

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(18-09-2021, 09:01 PM)drgn Wrote:  no one will interpret that way.

monk's hill is commonly known as gangster school.

what TSL meant is that "nothing to do with school, even I am from lousy school, I can be here sitting next to you."

Thinking Thinking Thinking