Leader Zelensky cites LKY wisdom on survival of nations

https://www.twitter.com/davidcapie/statu...wcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

LKY made friends with his neighbours

Zelensky made enemies of them

See the difference?
[+] 1 user Likes simpleman's post

Useless evil leader has no shrewd flexible prata negotiating skills for a win win peaceful solution before even the war started.
Now millions suffer under his evil prata moves..bot bribed over by free money printing press.
Want to cite LKy somemore, stupid ass

If Ukraine and Singapore merge as a country, a new super power will be born.

The quote is somewhat misused. The original quote is about Singapore being a poisonous shrimp to prevent itself from being eaten, rather than having rules to stop the big from eating the small.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

dat Joker around Germany wantan
no gas for fertiliser manufacture and diesel for transportation to supermarket
again Germany goes to war yrs and after 1948

(12-06-2022, 08:43 AM)dynamite Wrote:  If Ukraine and Singapore merge as a country, a new super power will be born.

Why merge with a debt-ridden loser? 

Merge with Russia better.. Lots of Oil, Gas, Titanium, Wheat, Phosphorus, Neon, Nukes.. and Land

He is saying Russia is the big fish, Ukraine is the small fish and sinkie land is the small shrimps..

Sinkie land beware

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(12-06-2022, 08:12 AM)simpleman Wrote:  LKY made friends with his neighbours

See the difference?

You mentioned to say Putin  is a good friend to neighbors.
He just threatened Sweden again yesterday.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Follow the wind direction.

One of the smaller fish actually stick close the the sharks and have the right kind of relationship. If you are not a shark, don't ever imagine yourself to be... Find and position your value in the food chain...

https://daily.jstor.org/wp-content/uploa...50x700.jpg

S/He Sound like praising and looking for freebies

Zelensky just cites LKY wisdom got 9 ambulances and 2 firefighting vehicles. If he cited some pinky's quote, he might get a few tanks and fighter jets...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(12-06-2022, 10:17 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Zelensky just cites LKY wisdom got 9 ambulances and 2 firefighting vehicles. If he cited some pinky's quote, he might get a few tanks and fighter jets...... Big Grin

Yup lor
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Plp to get more freebies spotted!

(12-06-2022, 08:05 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://www.twitter.com/davidcapie/statu...wcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

I think he hasn’t heard of LKY and his son and his cronies fixing the opposition and suppressing the press. Luckily nowadays we got social media.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 1 user Likes YummyKing's post

Why does he talk about Taiwan and China when he cannot even handle his own country? 😂
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(12-06-2022, 10:17 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Zelensky just cites LKY wisdom got 9 ambulances and 2 firefighting vehicles. If he cited some pinky's quote, he might get a few tanks and fighter jets...... Big Grin

Maybe send our F35s if lhl cited. Lol
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

(12-06-2022, 08:12 AM)simpleman Wrote:  LKY made friends with his neighbours

See the difference?

[Image: mahathir-mohamad_650x400_51427449790.jpg]
Thinking Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes way's post

(12-06-2022, 09:24 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You mentioned to say Putin  is a good friend to neighbors.
He just threatened Sweden again yesterday.

Where did i say that? 

Stick to the thread title that you started

(12-06-2022, 11:21 AM)way Wrote:  [Image: mahathir-mohamad_650x400_51427449790.jpg]
Thinking Laughing

Stick to the thread title

(12-06-2022, 08:57 AM)starbugs Wrote:  The quote is somewhat misused. The original quote is about Singapore being a poisonous shrimp to prevent itself from being eaten, rather than having rules to stop the big from eating the small.

Please do not embarrass TS