Leaders talk alot must commit ground forces to Ukraine

Leaders talk alot must commit ground forces to Ukraine.
Then, you see the true colour of stirrers

Some will zip up their big mouth
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(02-03-2022, 01:19 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Leaders talk alot must commit ground forces to Ukraine.
Then, you see the true colour of stirrers

Some will zip up their big mouth

Pls tell your beloved Scomo!

(02-03-2022, 01:25 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Pls tell your beloved Scomo!

President Halimah keeps quiet..

Afraid to commit ground forces?

How come got no running commentary and Breaking News of this big war on CNA? I on and off my TV several times trying to get some news but nothing expect saw Biden bullshxtting the America people of how great he will turn American into. So looks like the Ukraine war is not really important over there.  
Another funny thing there is whenever Biden say something, two women behind him will stand up and clap hands a few times then sit down. Then the rest of the audience will also stand up, clap hands a few times and then sit down. I saw them doing this for at least 25 times in my 30 minutes watching. Really comical and was thinking perhaps our parliament should follow so that whenever pinky speaks something, all must stand and clap hands then sit down.

.... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

(02-03-2022, 01:41 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  How come got no running commentary and Breaking News of this big war on CNA? I on and off my TV several times trying to get some news but nothing expect saw Biden bullshxtting the America people of how great he will turn American into. So looks like the Ukraine war is not really important over there.  
Another funny thing there is whenever Biden say something, two women behind him will stand up and clap hands a few times then sit down. Then the rest of the audience will also stand up, clap hands a few times and then sit down. I saw them doing this for at least 25 times in my 30 minutes watching. Really comical and was thinking perhaps our parliament should follow so that whenever pinky speaks something, all must stand and clap hands then sit down.

.... Big Grin

Our parliament don't stand up. They just sit down and slap the chair Laughing

(02-03-2022, 01:41 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  How come got no running commentary and Breaking News of this big war on CNA? I on and off my TV several times trying to get some news but nothing expect saw Biden bullshxtting the America people of how great he will turn American into. So looks like the Ukraine war is not really important over there.  

.... Big Grin

American are hypocrisy to the max!

.... Big Grin

The one in China : too young

The one in USA : too old  Rotfl

[Image: Screenshot-20220302-135309-com-google-an...350468.jpg]

(02-03-2022, 01:45 PM)winbig Wrote:  Our parliament don't stand up. They just sit down and slap the chair Laughing

Background Calefare are highly paid