Lee Bee Wah said no need Ridout investigations

(06-07-2023, 04:25 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Why she quit politics?

She is probably asked to quit by Pinky.
[+] 2 users Like Alice Alicia's post

(06-07-2023, 04:25 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Why she quit politics?

Maybe barked too much in Parliament very noisy lah! Big Grin

(06-07-2023, 06:15 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Only a dog will bark lah! Big Grin

Dog barks is to protect the master or gang lah.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(07-07-2023, 06:56 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Dog barks is to protect the master or gang lah.

This huan also bark at too many of the master’s underlings.  Had to be let go Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

so her or her hubby business got contract from her ward is no conflict of interest as well ?

(06-07-2023, 05:37 PM)Obamao Wrote:  [Image: photo-2023-07-06-17-36-27.jpg]

她娘的。威胁。

PAP IBs always misinterpret "correcting" as "opposing" or "attacking". We are correcting the integrity of the two ministers and the flawed system, got wrong meh?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(07-07-2023, 07:48 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  so her or her hubby business got contract from her ward is no conflict of interest as well ?

Lower ranked, no need to convene parliament Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

She basically says what the ruling party had in mind all the times but never had the nerve to openly say it.

But she certainly had somewhat confirmed how the ruling party’s backbenchers thinks. Like herself a backbencher then, will never challenge the government who happened to be from the same party.

It unlike what we were told by LHL some years ago that their party members in parliament will check or question the government if there were any wrong doing. And to think that we are paying these members with remunerations on top of their own career’s salary. They may have the heart to serve the people, but are they wholeheartedly serving the people remain “questionable”. But these members certainly will not go against the party leaders to pass through the policy that affect the people.
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

When you have so much money at stake, why voice out and potentially lose your money making machine? Big Grin

I remember she also tender project under her town council LBW architect

(06-07-2023, 03:29 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  https://www.facebook.com/1491101320/vide...510056909/

Was she directed the question to PM Lee?

(06-07-2023, 03:29 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  https://www.facebook.com/1491101320/vide...510056909/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44uv3cW2D1A

Facebook video no more leh.

Now she so free after quit politics 
Side them can get back job?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(07-07-2023, 08:11 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  She basically says what the ruling party had in mind all the times but never had the nerve to openly say it.

But she certainly had somewhat confirmed how the ruling party’s backbenchers thinks. Like herself a backbencher then, will never challenge the government who happened to be from the same party.

It unlike what we were told by LHL some years ago that their party members in parliament will check or question the government if there were any wrong doing. And to think that we are paying these members with remunerations on top of their own career’s salary. They may have the heart to serve the people, but are they wholeheartedly serving the people remain “questionable”. But these members certainly will not go against the party leaders to pass through the policy that affect the people.

Still barking behind closed doors lah! Big Grin  Dog_face

(07-07-2023, 06:56 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Dog barks is to protect the master or gang lah.

(07-07-2023, 07:44 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  This huan also bark at too many of the master’s underlings.  Had to be let go Big Grin

My upstairs neighbour's dog just barks at almost everything and everyone lah! Big Grin Damn noisy lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

Jamban soh had many funny ideas one of which was the smoker corners.
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(07-07-2023, 12:36 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  My upstairs neighbour's dog just barks at almost everything and everyone lah! Big Grin Damn noisy lah!

Dogs that barks seldom bites..quiet dog careful follow u n bite hard.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(07-07-2023, 12:37 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Jamban soh had many funny ideas one of which was the smoker corners.

Jamban Soh MP steady poon pee pee lah! Big Grin

(07-07-2023, 12:43 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Jamban Soh MP steady poon pee pee lah! Big Grin

Quite low ses... hv to quit politics, maybe...

花姐,敢说敢担。说了删不掉滴。
[+] 2 users Like Obamao's post

I will vote for her if she runs for President.

(07-07-2023, 12:52 PM)Obamao Wrote:  花姐,敢说敢担。说了删不掉滴。

Hahaha.. cannot take the heat liao.

(06-07-2023, 09:25 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  She is probably asked to quit by Pinky.

COME ON WHO IN HIS OR RIGHT OF MIND TO LEAVE A PARTIME JOB VOLUNTARILY OF>180K A YR ?

(07-07-2023, 12:48 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Quite low ses... hv to quit politics, maybe...

(07-07-2023, 12:52 PM)Obamao Wrote:  花姐,敢说敢担。说了删不掉滴。

Ah Long told Ah Hua to leave lah! Big Grin

When a sales person tell you, trust me lah, no need to try.. Will you believe?

If no, why are you blindly placing your trust in govt?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(07-07-2023, 07:29 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Ah Long told Ah Hua to leave lah! Big Grin

Waleneh, you interested meh?

(07-07-2023, 11:30 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Waleneh, you interested meh?

She spoke to me before in Mandarin and Hokkien leh! Big Grin

we need COI not ownself check ownself.

Sorry but I cannot agree with her login. Shan and all other ministers gave up their bigger paychecks from outside to join politics. Yes in a way it's a sacrifice on their part and kudos to that. But no, doesn't mean that they then are not possible or liable for corruption investigation etc when in doubt. PM Lee is correct to activate the cpib and not the agc to do investigation.

(07-07-2023, 12:13 PM)Obamao Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44uv3cW2D1A

Facebook video no more leh.

Probably the powers that be have informed her that her video is doing more harm than good.  Inviting more ridicule and speculation on her and hubby’s connections and business.

She should just keep her mouth shut.