Lee Hsien Yang commented on GST rise

https://www.facebook.com/LeeHsienYangSGP...QigNQUELHl

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

The animosity between the siblings is quite bad. PM Lee better quickly step down to prevent a deterioration in papee votes going forward Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Why increase and pay back from CDC means what ?

"The handouts to mitigate this are temporary but the increase is permanent."

That's right. Chicken wing in return for whole chicken.
[+] 4 users Like Alice Alicia's post

The increase is permanent.....for life.
The handouts have also to be permanent and perennial to ensure equity and fairness for citizens.
[+] 2 users Like hansamu's post

I want to see PM lee will issue PMOFA on his bro or not , I want to see SG law is see ppl one or not.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(01-01-2024, 08:43 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  https://www.facebook.com/LeeHsienYangSGP...QigNQUELHl

any govt who can get 60% or 70% support and not stupid will raise GST.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

incapable means incapable
jjww much also useless

(01-01-2024, 09:10 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  "The handouts to mitigate this are temporary but the increase is permanent."

That's right. Chicken wings in return for chicken.

Not many SG are really that smart
Ranked 75th literacy index.

https://youtu.be/EbD3YlRNaEY?si=v6ufTo7u1IjWMhug

PM Lee unlike his predecessors Goh C T and Late Lee,
does not like to practise CPF cut to reduce cost when meet with major economy events.
He prefer to tap on reserve to bail out, expenditure does not falls or hold,
GST increase inevitable.
[+] 2 users Like watchfirst9's post

give jiken wing take back whole jiken as usual.
[+] 2 users Like K88 shu shu's post

We all know their modus operandi. Nothing is new. Everything we do on earth will have karma

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.
[+] 2 users Like Rainforest's post

(01-01-2024, 09:29 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I want to see PM lee will issue PMOFA on his bro or not , I want to see SG law is see ppl one or not.

He got pofma before by the person who stay at 26 ridout
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Say so much no use, because sinkies can only say...
[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

Actually can cut on military spending. We already a formidable force. Stop buying exp jet. Use that on medical. 
Knn. Increase 1%. Chicken rice go up 50c and many thing follow.

I wonder why still got many vote for them??? This make them king n do wat they like.
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

Anyone cud hv also expressed and share the same views and concerns with LHY. Like I said earlier, the biggest culprit is GST increase that spike inflation further. Only those MIWs who lives in ivory tower wil not feel the pinch. Sorry to say we are coming to a doomed state.
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post

(02-01-2024, 10:37 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  Anyone cud hv also expressed and share the same views and concerns with LHY. Like I said earlier, the biggest culprit is GST increase that spike inflation further. Only those MIWs who lives in ivory tower wil not feel the pinch. Sorry to say we are coming to a doomed state.

No increase will have recession maybe?

(02-01-2024, 10:26 AM)victortan Wrote:  Actually can cut on military spending. We already a formidable force. Stop buying exp jet. Use that on medical. 

I wonder why still got many vote for them??? This make them king n do wat they like.

the SAF is created to help the Zionist control the shipping between Indian Ocean and Sth China Sea................that's why the Zionists sent Raffles here..............S'pore is still a Zionist colony

(02-01-2024, 10:26 AM)victortan Wrote:  Actually can cut on military spending. We already a formidable force. Stop buying exp jet. Use that on medical. 

I think many peepur do not realise it, but our TFR is not only causing primary and secondary schools to be shut down...even JCs were shut down....and NS enlistment is now a big problem.  Where do we find so many young men to do NS?  

Becoming a tan jiak soldier is not everybody's cup of tea either.

This is why both SPF and SAF need to depend on technology nao.   And these don't come cheap.

The threats from Malaysia and even Indonesia may seem so far away in time, it seems so peaceful now, but we'd never know when a hostile PM or President comes into power.  Mahathir was not friendly, and I don't think Anwar is any better but for nao, he has too many internal problems, not only with the economy but with his political opponents, to be able to bother with us..

Starbugboi:  If you want to use a past tense and present tense in the same sentence, this is how you can do it...sinlessly. Your Teacher.  Love

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(02-01-2024, 10:37 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  Anyone cud hv also expressed and share the same views and concerns with LHY. Like I said earlier, the biggest culprit is GST increase that spike inflation further. Only those MIWs who lives in ivory tower wil not feel the pinch. Sorry to say we are coming to a doomed state.

GST did not cause inflation.  Greed did.  

But it's willing seller, willing buyer. You can push back.  If you still pay, food prices will not come down even if GST is lowered.

The trouble is that our women no longer know how to cook, and so this option of cooking at home is closed.  Just lan lan suck thumb and pay more for your cai png if the jhk wishes to increase prices.  Rolleyes

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

no choice la.
u can wear white to reflect that you are 'clean'. but deep inside and beneath the white shirt it's different story

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.
[+] 1 user Likes Rainforest's post

(02-01-2024, 01:54 PM)Rainforest Wrote:  no choice la.
u can wear white to reflect that you are 'clean'. but deep inside and beneath the white shirt it's different story

science said that white light is make up of 7 colours, that is why they choose white. very smart.

(02-01-2024, 01:54 PM)Rainforest Wrote:  no choice la.

What is important is the code of conduct, the party's values, and who the party boss is.  All these must be whiter than white, and we will have the right party to lead.

Once in a while, someone who's not clean might get admitted into the party because he has an impressive academic record.  Given our meritocratic system, and PAP does look at academic qualifications, scholars especially President's Scholars will always be on the To-Hunt List.  But once found to be not so white, they would be asked to go, but it's better if they resign on their own...

I think Singaporeans have this trust in PAP which from LKY to GCT and LHL has not been squandered.  There may be policies that some Singaporeans are not happy with, but there is no question about the party being "white".

I have no reason to think that Liang Po Po is less white.  We will be in good hands under him later this year and in the years to come.

I am very lucky and extremely thankful that I was born in Singapore. I have met so many smart peepur who were born in the wrong country like Myanmar, the Philippines, India, and even Malaysia..  I can live better than they, but it is because my country enabled me to do well, and it was/is because of PAP.

The party boss is important.  If he's corrupt, then ITE.  It's The End.  We are so lucky that LKY's son who led this country for almost 20 years is capable and clean..

Thank you, PM Lee. Laughter-68

(02-01-2024, 02:19 PM)Oyk Wrote:  What is important is the code of conduct, the party's values, and who the party boss is.  All these must be whiter than white, and we will have the right party to lead.

Once in a while, someone who's not clean might get admitted into the party because he has an impressive academic record.  Given our meritocratic system, and PAP does look at academic qualifications, scholars especially President's Scholars will always be on the To-Hunt List.  But once found to be not so white, they would be asked to go, but it's better if they resign on their own...

I think Singaporeans have this trust in PAP which from LKY to GCT and LHL has not been squandered.  There may be policies that some Singaporeans are not happy with, but there is no question about the party being "white".

I have no reason to think that Liang Po Po is less white.  We will be in good hands under him later this year and in the years to come.

I am very lucky and extremely thankful that I was born in Singapore. I have met so many smart peepur who were born in the wrong country like Myanmar, the Philippines, India, and even Malaysia..  I can live better than they, but it is because my country enabled me to do well, and it was/is because of PAP.

The party boss is important.  If he's corrupt, then ITE.  It's The End.  We are so lucky that LKY's son who led this country for almost 20 years is capable and clean..

Thank you, PM Lee. Laughter-68

Yes! Time for LHL to pass the baton to LW.  It has been hard on him all these years. He has the most difficult tasks than his predecessors. He has done well though. He deserves a long everlasting break.
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post