will hk uncompleted tall scraper bldg big fire happen in spore ?

is anyby guess.

what i would recommend to hdb is install fire alarm near the lift landind lobby  in every flat of every flat so that in case such thing happens earliest alert will be sounded

(04-03-2023, 08:24 AM)talky Wrote:  is anyby guess.

what i would recommend to hdb is install fire alarm near the lift landind lobby  in every flat of every flat so that in case such thing happens earliest alert will be sounded

you can had all the latest gadgets but if it is not checked to ensure it works, serve no purpose.

remember how many time when incident happened the authorities claim it is not working at that moment ?  remember the fire hydrant not working incident when need ?

(04-03-2023, 08:27 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  you can had all the latest gadgets but if it is not checked to ensure it works, serve no purpose.

remember how many time when incident happened the authorities claim it is not working at that moment ?  remember the fire hydrant not working incident when need ?

if i were the ceo the mgr will recd a warning for such an answer
see how the ministers n ceo of taiwan japan take FULL  responsibility
but never under present pap govt

(04-03-2023, 10:17 AM)talky Wrote:  if i were the ceo the mgr will recd a warning for such an answer
see how the ministers n ceo of taiwan japan take FULL  responsibility
but never under present pap govt

fully agreed with you on Taiwan, Japan or Korea laws but see what happened to SG ?

PIE viaduct collapsed and the poor pinoy engineering get the blame not the boss.

No news reported in SG...