Ukraine has brought all the SCUM of this planet together!

加入乌克兰军的小本子原来是黑帮啊  Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl
[Image: zaQRiea2TtSNJcfPbrUmHyNdOvT4KtgZDlUzRJVM...1024-nd-v1]
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

Not only that just like Russian Wagner group, Ukraine also recruit their own prisoners for war. Russian show evidence captured from those dead and show passes documents etc. And in many Ukraine videos there are quite a lot of units that are pro-Nazi their emblem their Nazi salute and slogan and many more. Ukrainian army is now dominated with many neo-Nazi soldier elements.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(04-03-2023, 11:33 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  加入乌克兰军的小本子原来是黑帮啊  Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl
[Image: zaQRiea2TtSNJcfPbrUmHyNdOvT4KtgZDlUzRJVM...1024-nd-v1]
My hope is that Ukraine will win the war against Russia...... Big Grin

(04-03-2023, 11:45 AM)debono Wrote:  My hope is that Ukraine will win the war against Russia...... Big Grin

Do continue with your hallucination!  Rotfl

(04-03-2023, 11:46 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Do continue with your hallucination!  Rotfl

He should hope for a brain. Rotfl

My hope is to see China's proposal works.
If it does to end the war, it is really the most honourable thing.
Then US will be jumping up and down. 
The whole world will be laughing while US crying. 
Happy ending.

(04-03-2023, 12:38 PM)Migrant Wrote:  My hope is to see China's proposal works.
If it does to end the war, it is really the most honourable thing.
Then US will be jumping up and down. 
The whole world will be laughing while US crying. 
Happy ending.

It will not work as Zelensky is US dog. When Ukrainian ppl pull Zelensky down from the spot then got chance of peace. US want war and via Zelensky this puppet they have their war without dying their own US ppl how evil!

Ukr govt practicing Nazism and culture genocide on minorities,
it must end first if they want to return to what is before the war.

That’s true.

All the Wumao scum brought together in SGtalk now.

(04-03-2023, 02:43 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  That’s true.

All the Wumao scum brought together in SGtalk now.

I heard u pangsai never wash hands....then go makan with your hands. Rotfl

(04-03-2023, 02:45 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  I heard u pangsai never wash hands....then go makan with your hands. Rotfl

Think his mouth one time can accommodate two angmo bananas

(04-03-2023, 02:46 PM)sgh Wrote:  Think his mouth one time can accommodate two angmo bananas

They love KFC....finger licking good! Rotfl

The 3 confirm scums Iran Russia N.Korea

I give credit to China for not doing anything stupid like sending weapons to Russia.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(04-03-2023, 02:50 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The 3 confirm scums Iran Russia N.Korea

I give credit to China for not doing anything stupid like sending weapons to Russia.

I agree the 3 scums are as you had mentioned................sanctions must be enforced on them.............. Big Grin

(04-03-2023, 02:50 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The 3 confirm scums Iran Russia N.Korea

So u give credits to US and EU for supplying weapons to Ukraine. U love terrorists! Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

(04-03-2023, 02:53 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  So u give credits to US and EU for supplying weapons to Ukraine. U love terrorists! Rotfl

Ukraine is the rape victim...Russia is the rapist ...after raping it wants to strangle the victim....if not for people helping the victim she will be dead.

Understand?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(04-03-2023, 02:55 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Ukraine is the rape victim...Russia is the rapist ...after raping it wants to strangle the victim....if not for people helping the victim she will be dead.

Understand?

You are right in saying that Russia is the rapist.................... Big Grin

(04-03-2023, 02:55 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Ukraine is the rape victim...Russia is the rapist ...after raping it wants to strangle the victim....if not for people helping the victim she will be dead.

Understand?

Ya....100 countries gang up against 1 country is called victim. U sure farking smart. Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

Understand?

This is who the US and NATO support in Ukraine- neoNazi militias like the Azov Battalion.

[Image: E8DgXM-VgAAQlx6?format=jpg&name=900x900]

Who rape who? 
Ukraine kept poking the Russian speaking people. 
Russia saw it. 
Can't stand the sight. 
Tolerated for too long. 
Time to act. 
Now, Ukraine screaming....

(04-03-2023, 02:58 PM)debono Wrote:  You are right in saying that Russia is the rapist.................... Big Grin

Ukr just need to end genocide to ethnic Rus, autonomy to 4 states, commit minimum armed forces
, non alliance and do not acquire wmd like nuclear weapon. 
Is that difficult?
We do not want a nuclear war, breathing radiation air for Ukr govt.  

Rus main objective is to have buffer zone between them and north alliance,
not take over Ukr as western media said.
To take over Ukr fast, it would take at least 300 to 400 thousands in initial stage, not 180 
thousands.

Let be honest the destruct and money owed by Ukr govt, is not going to be paid by anyone 
except themselves.

Siao liao… really brought in all the Wumao scum.