Lee Shengwu kpkb his uncle

His uncle soon will have a lot of free time to fix things he can't afford the time previously.

世纪大悲剧 : 李家春秋吏.

(11-05-2024, 09:51 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  LKY must be shaking his head up there

a v valid question!

(12-05-2024, 09:16 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  who is LEE Shengwu?

and who is his uncle?

no onw will answer u in this forum
go go google or chatgpt

This guy has the best education and highest academic qualifications in LKYs family..

Wasted talent
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(12-05-2024, 07:05 PM)Scythian Wrote:  ..

This guy has the best education and highest academic qualifications in LKYs family..

Wasted talent
Based on his credentials and qualities, he can be a Senior Minister, far off better than those ministers. LHY is so blessed and gifted to hv this son.

The only reason Pinky went all out to destroy LSW
Is that he fears one day he will challenge his son to lead the country
If you think of it
This LKY house saga is actually a very very small matter
Can talk one
But Pinky made it to look a criminal case
And what LSW wrote on his Facebook also can talk one
There are thousands of people who wrote worse things about the PAPaya in the social media

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 
[+] 2 users Like Bluebull's post

(12-05-2024, 08:52 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  The only reason Pinky went all out to destroy LSW
If you think of it
Can talk one
There are thousands of people who wrote worse things about the PAPaya in the social media

Smile LSW is very very smart than LHL sons that is fact. No doubt LHL Son also " so call smart " but if compare with LSW , LSW is smarter.

I think LKY himself know while he still around. I even feel he know his Younger Son LHY is more smart and productive than his elder son LHL in fact.

(12-05-2024, 08:52 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  The only reason Pinky went all out to destroy LSW
If you think of it
Can talk one
It is just simply petty and 小气. Also very revengeful.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

Just now, Mediacorpse balls carry program
Talked like as if the past 40 years progress is all his ideas
The intergrated resort was not his idea
It was George Yeo’s idea
Gardens by the Bay was not his idea
It was Mrs LKY’s idea
The MRT was not his idea
It was Ong Teong Cheong’s idea
The active Aging program was not his idea
It was Ah Cow’s idea
The HDB Upgrading was never his idea
It was Lim Hung Kiang’sidea

[+] 1 user Likes Bluebull's post

(13-05-2024, 12:36 AM)Bluebull Wrote:  Just now, Mediacorpse balls carry program
Talked like as if the past 40 years progress is all his ideas
The intergrated resort was not his idea
It was George Yeo’s idea
Gardens by the Bay was not his idea
It was Mrs LKY’s idea
The MRT was not his idea
It was Ong Teong Cheong’s idea
The active Aging program was not his idea
It was Ah Cow’s idea
The HDB Upgrading was never his idea
It was Lim Hung Kiang’sidea
Smile this is why I watch tomorrow still got part 2 wanna see more BS.

Actually PAP will tell u this is what they plan aka " road map ' new Minister carry on take over from ex Minister in charge and what Lawrence Wong in future doing obviously is LHL road map but surely going to crappy , Lawrence wong have to be surely have to change if things never go right.

(13-05-2024, 12:44 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile this is why I watch tomorrow still got part 2 wanna see more BS.

Actually PAP will tell u this is what they plan aka " road map ' new Minister carry on take over from ex Minister in charge and what Lawrence Wong in future doing obviously is LHL road map but surely going to crappy , Lawrence wong have to be surely have to change if things never go right.

If his Nephew continuously cursing and swearing, something bad will certainly happen

(13-05-2024, 12:44 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile this is why I watch tomorrow still got part 2 wanna see more BS.

LW is juz a puppet la
He’s also juz a seat warmer

[+] 1 user Likes Bluebull's post

If you think of it
Can talk one

Absolutely right.

(13-05-2024, 08:38 AM)Bluebull Wrote:  LW is juz a puppet la

He's sitting on a basket of durians

(12-05-2024, 12:37 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  actually I feel everyone is Up there one rah just that there are two sides up there.

How u know?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(13-05-2024, 08:38 AM)Bluebull Wrote:  LW is juz a puppet la

Obviously, just like how LKY put Goh C T first as PM later come the " Real " PM aka LHL his son...

Now LHL claim " his sons don't interested on Politics " BUT FYI , that one currently in Govt Tech, he do study and interest in Politics and know.

Another BS talk from LHL ....

For sure he is grooming this son come out as REAL PM to protect " the Lee family power and assets " ....
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(13-05-2024, 10:24 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Obviously, just like how LKY put Goh C T first as PM later come the " Real " PM aka LHL his son...

Now LHL claim " his sons don't interested on Politics " BUT FYI , that one currently in Govt Tech, he do study and interest in Politics and know.

For sure he is grooming this son come out as REAL PM to protect " the Lee family power and assets " ....

In the last days anti christ take over the world lah

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

If LSW continue like that something serious is going to happen.

Extremely serious..

(13-05-2024, 10:24 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Obviously, just like how LKY put Goh C T first as PM later come the " Real " PM aka LHL his son...

司马照之心 人人皆知.

Bring his problems to make it like our problems.
Kpkb for what? 
Your family problems, cannot solve? 
Ask justice Bao also no use. 
Got guts fight. 
No guts, shutup.
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

[[ForeverAlone]] dateline='[url=tel:1715567090' Wrote:  1715567090[/url]']

Obviously, just like how LKY put Goh C T first as PM later come the " Real " PM aka LHL his son...

Some things are inherently unequal.  Do you know the son, on his first day of work as a new hire, the CEO has to drop everything and host him to lunch?  I wonder how she felt Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

(13-05-2024, 11:48 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Some things are inherently unequal.  Do you know the son, on his first day of work as a new hire, the CEO has to drop everything and host him to lunch?  I wonder how she felt Laughing

Bro, your grapevine beri powderful.  Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

There are many plans and tactics behind. Cunning and scheming people wil always win.

(13-05-2024, 12:07 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Bro, your grapevine beri powderful.  Thumbsup

Good lunch time bro  Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(13-05-2024, 11:48 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Some things are inherently unequal.  Do you know the son, on his first day of work as a new hire, the CEO has to drop everything and host him to lunch?  I wonder how she felt Laughing

me will do the same thing if it can enhance my career prospect.

Maybe try to match meet her relatives to him

(11-05-2024, 09:30 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  [Image: IMG-0694.jpg]

Now his uncle has more time to fix his father lah! Big Grin

(13-05-2024, 05:40 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Now his uncle has more time to fix his father lah! Big Grin

Ridiculous 

Where got Uncle and nephew quarrel online..