Maisonette with 65yrs left sold for $1.2M

https://www.asiaone.com/money/wise-move-...-sold-123m

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Now HDB never build Maisonette Liao. This is why the value is there even just left 50 years or 30 years I not surprise ppl willing to pay million for it.

I got one relative bought it way back early 90s now if he want to sell off surely can hit million somemore is at bishan. He also own condo two somemore rent out also got office rent out . He hold a high position in an IT firm but the highest is CECA.

The staircase takes up quite some space, and oldsters dun like to climb up and down. So it's not a gd idea
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(01-07-2024, 06:11 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  The staircase takes up quite some space, and oldsters dun like to climb up and down. So it's not a gd idea

I think younger people like lah. Those aged 70 and above should avoid. 60 and above should avoid too if they want to live there for a long time.

Msian living in Msia taman with 2 3 floor like to laugh at Sporean small hdb flat no 2 3 floor. Later do they know when they grow old all legs no power to climb up and down haha

(01-07-2024, 06:37 PM)sgh Wrote:  Msian living in Msia taman with 2 3 floor like to laugh at Sporean small hdb flat no 2 3 floor. Later do they know when they grow old all legs no power to climb up and down haha

That's what happened to my aunt. She slept in the ground floor's room during her later years.

(01-07-2024, 06:40 PM)Levin Wrote:  That's what happened to my aunt. She slept in the ground floor's room during her later years.

Some taman house ground floor rooms are smaller meant for maids. Upstairs rooms bigger and more airy can see scenery. That is unless ownself enlarge the ground floor room size. Also Msia got flood depend where ground floor kena first. Must buy flood insurance in Msia sure will recoup back if your taman in low lying areas.

(01-07-2024, 06:11 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  The staircase takes up quite some space, and oldsters dun like to climb up and down. So it's not a gd idea

Actually is those young couples , or middle age ones buy rah. Because they feel got a " sense of staying landed house like that "

1604 sq ft wow ! Today vacuum mop upstairs and the next day vacuum mop downstairs. 
Spring cleaning time siaoliao! But nice....