Legendary investor Guan ShanXiang aka "Chinese Warren Buffett"' commits suicide

At age 28 he 100 times his initial capital of 56K to 5.6M in 10yrs.

Unfortunately, he later went on to manage a fund. He went in to property counters too early in the Chinese property downturn. This caused his fund to decline 60%. He faced tremendous pressure and criticism that result in depression.and suicide.

[Image: q8yitJK.jpg]

[Image: Hk2ggWK.jpg]

https://www.breakinglatest.news/tag/guan...s-suicide/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

He aso self proclaimed cnBuffett?

Billionaire over night also can go broke.

I loss on luna and silvergate capital too..

But it is only part of the profit of my portfolio, so i am fine with it,.

Lucky time in the market my portfolio have grown vastly..

May he be well and happy in his next rebirth..

https://nypost.com/2023/02/23/billionair...e-sources/

https://nypost.com/2023/03/25/suicidal-b...sets-docs/

i think he too loss a bomb and could not take it thus kill himself..worth 2B,, now left with just 25m..
for me i will be very happy.
But thing is like this, u loss u feel very miserable, though u still got more than what the average Joe have.

crying

Luck sure runs out one day no matter how good you are. Must know when to call it a day and leave some on the table for others.    Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

This CHN buffett face skin too thin. People criticise a bit go commit suicide. He should learn from our sgbuffett mah. Reverse indicator so many times also boh daiji.
[+] 3 users Like winbig's post

(03-10-2023, 06:54 AM)winbig Wrote:  This CHN buffett face skin too thin. People criticise a bit go commit suicide. He should learn from our sgbuffett mah. Reverse indicator so many times also boh daiji.

Agreed!  We make fun of our own Sgbuffet but in a good natured way which we would also rib our own friends Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

What he loss har....currency or shares or bidcoins trading? Our Temasek also loss alot of money too!!

(03-10-2023, 07:23 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  What he loss har....currency or shares or bidcoins trading?  Our Temasek also loss alot of money too!!

Our Temasek loss is own citizen money.  Somebody say can afford to be contrarian mah Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Lj la..he think he really will become WarrenBuffet CCP...many such ppl in ccp..think they are top of world..but strawberry head

U see his face can tell he not fated to be a rich man..he force his life that doesnt fate to be.

(03-10-2023, 06:54 AM)winbig Wrote:  This CHN buffett face skin too thin. People criticise a bit go commit suicide. He should learn from our sgbuffett mah. Reverse indicator so many times also boh daiji.

I think it is not his skin thin...but once he lost others money they can be quite vicious at attacking him...probably worsened.his depression.

For. Me I am.easy going even if all my investments wiped out life would.not change one bit. Its all my own money anyway.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(03-10-2023, 07:33 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I think it is not his skin thin...but once he lost others money they can be quite vicious at attacking him...probably worsened.his depression.

For. Me I am.easy going even if all my investments wiped out life would.not change one bit. Its all my own money anyway.

How about those tourists you being to horland? Big Grin

i think legendary trader jesse livermore also kill himself in the 1929 when stock market crash

Our Sgbuffet got elephant skin... Rotfl

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

One contrarian goes wrong

Observe his physical condition, and you'll see that he's a newcomer.