Leon Perera’s Driver Finally Agreed to be Identified & Provided

Leon Perera’s Driver Finally Agreed to be Identified & Provided More Details About the Scandal

He said he’s not the one who leaked the video.

👉 https://goodyfeed.com/leon-perera-driver...cole-seah/
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

Why WP leaders must contact the Leon driver leh? Lol

Interesting spin
[+] 2 users Like Sticw's post

(20-07-2023, 04:59 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Why WP leaders must contact the Leon driver leh? Lol

Interesting spin

because it is easier to blame others... LOL Laughing

Doesnt look bad on WP and petty stuff

Smile

(20-07-2023, 04:59 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Why WP leaders must contact the Leon driver leh? Lol

Interesting spin

He was upset bcos he believed he was doing the right thing by Leon, to try  to get him to stop illicit relationship. However he got irate and felt belittled when his good intentions were ignored by everyone concerned. Quite naive of the uncle to think  WP would contact him and intervene [dis their sideline, not real job]. Last time WP borchup, matter blow over liao now even more bohchup. 

However, Driver iz definitely not the one who took the bdeo and unleashed to the world.

(20-07-2023, 05:23 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  He was upset bcos he believed he was doing the right thing by Leon, to try  to get him to stop illicit relationship. However he got irate and felt belittled when his good intentions were ignored by everyone concerned. Quite naive of the uncle to think  WP would contact him and intervene [dis their sideline, not real job]. Last time WP borchup, matter blow over liao now even more bohchup. 

However, Driver iz definitely not the one who took the bdeo and unleashed to the world.

Correct, the driver reported them to Pritam and hope Pritam can stop their affair and save LP from disgrace. So, it cannot be him. I suspect it was the restaurant camera or police spy camera outside the shop.   Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(20-07-2023, 05:23 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  He was upset bcos he believed he was doing the right thing by Leon, to try  to get him to stop illicit relationship. However he got irate and felt belittled when his good intentions were ignored by everyone concerned. Quite naive of the uncle to think  WP would contact him and intervene [dis their sideline, not real job]. Last time WP borchup, matter blow over liao now even more bohchup. 

I saw that clip a few times, the hands really look funny lah. But maybe cos of the camera or angle... Else it's doctored (like someone did a blow up fish eye zoom into the original clip?). Lol

Anyways they admitted and resigned liao. 

But in all these scandals, it proved that politicians are too rich and free. So they all hanky panky all the way! Time to rat all the top brass in civil service as well. Public sector surely have but no damage to nation, but GLC top brass should also be investigated along side scan on civil service.
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

(20-07-2023, 05:27 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Correct, the driver reported them to Pritam and hope Pritam can stop their affair and save LP from disgrace. So, it cannot be him. I suspect it was the restaurant camera or police spy camera outside the shop.   Big Grin

Restaurant camera should be overhead, installed above for broader aerial view, dis wan was shot by the side. Should be some spy cam hidden on another dining table by pte investigator/spy. Driver in his bdeo interview said it was likely filmed at some overseas location [bolehland?] which makes sense since few know them as public figures outside of sinpwn, so Leon feel beri relaxed can rub hands..

I believe it could be a PI aka private investigator secretly taken video engaged by either nicole or perrera spouse? Or someone out to wreck WP reputation?

Interesting spin

If i were the WP leaders, i would ignore him as well. THis is because PL informed them that

1 they have dispute
2 he was sacked

based on the above 2 reasons, its enough to ignore him liao. And Sylvia Lim is not wrong to comment that the dispute should settle between the employer and the employee. This is normal way of life bah.

I think this Frankie Wong think too highly of himself as though all must listen to him-- to prove your point, show proof first
[+] 1 user Likes kc172021's post

You all go rewatch his interview. The funniest part was when interviewer ask who else from WP randy Leon got pick up before in his chauffer driven chia, the driver paused and said, " Gerald Giam"  Laughing  Rotfl .  Gerald is the most trustworthy, unpretentious WP member of the lot. Let him be the sec gen lah.
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/singapor...50672.html

yes last time got co-driver

now no more
co-driver do food grab laio

says leon is like a son to him

VERY FEW PARENTS will inform on their kids
it has happened, but almost always for things like drugs and other crimes...

must be 1st time in world history that a parent inform of his "kid" for having an extra marital affair

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 2 users Like wendychan's post

(20-07-2023, 06:13 PM)wendychan Wrote:  says leon is like a son to him

VERY FEW PARENTS will inform on their  kids
it has happened, but almost  always for things like drugs and other crimes...

must be 1st time in world history that a parent inform of his "kid" for having an extra marital affair

yes

father and son taking a bath together

[Image: preview.jpg]

You work in a company, you see yr boss not doing the right thing, u busy song, bring up to yr boss boss and hr and still no one hew u.

Either you suck thumb coz u need to bring bread to the table, or quit the job loh.

Dun understand the thinking of the driver. He is the employee, not an employer.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..