Leong Mun Wai: ๐ƒ๐ž๐›๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐œ ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ

https://www.facebook.com/leongmwofficial...7R6PQDwUSl

Pls air debate live on TV and YT or FB. Need to shame PAP!

Housing is not a satisfactory situation
But the problems are not caused byย  housing policiesย  but
factors external to housing policies

1. The pap govt caused the population of Singapore to expand from 3M to 6M in a short period. This doubling of population is unprecedented anywhere in the world let alone in a small place like Singapore.

2. With high populationย  density the demand for housing goes up so does the prices. This is simple demand and supply. Take example of mature estates that see high demand the demand increases without ability of supply to expand. Places like Bukit Merah, TPY are seeing very high price.

3. Singapore has the highest income gap in the developed world very rich people and very poor people sharing the same island space. The poorer segment just cannot keep up.with they type of procr increase we see in recent yrs housing, transport and medical.

The reason why housing situation is unsatisfactory is not due to housing policy or HDB policies. Debating changes to HDB like.selling BTO without adding land costs or dumping HDB cheaply will lead only to losing arguments because these are illogical and to certain extent poor use of state resources.The govt cannot just make flats cheaper and go against market forces.ย 

It has to be tackled by fixing things external to housing like limiting the population size.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

LMW just fell into a trap...

(21-12-2022, 09:22 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  LMW just fell into a trap...
Can China/ Korea/ Japanย ย construction company bringing inย their own experienced workers to Singapore?ย 
With their expertise completion of building a flat definitely less than 5 years
Allow construction work on Sunday and public holiday.

Very difficult to debate when you have 10+ PnP MPs gunning at one lone ranger.

More like asking him to say "sorry", "say sorry", say sorry"

8Umbrella Umbrella

He got the support from 39%. Rotfl
ๅคไปฃๆœ‰ไปฅไธ€ๆ•Œ็™พ๏ผŒไป–ไปฅไธ€ๆ•Œๅ…ซๅใ€‚
็œŸๅ‹‡ๆ•ข, ็œŸๅƒๅฝ“ๅนด็š„ๆฅš้œธ็Ž‹ใ€‚

โ€œBe who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"