Leong Mun Wai:CECA is not our concern,focus is on the jobs and livelihood

https://www.facebook.com/leongmwofficial...8596352176

[Image: Capture.png]
[+] 3 users Like forum456's post

PSPJobsDebate by PSP will start in parliament in Sept 2021.

This is the real and actual debate by the opposition party in parliament.

So far, all the CECA talks by PAP are just propaganda and justifications for CECA.

Let see if PSP will outperform WP in parliament to help the unemployed and under employed PMETs.

[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

I like his fearless performance in parliament. Despite the overwhelming presence by PAP, he (and Hazel) soldiered on and did manage to ask many good questions. I'll vote for him.
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(31-08-2021, 11:23 AM)5354 Wrote:  Twist and turn like a snake!

Now he said CECA not his concern

Moron!

YOU?? 

Best Hypocrite with 45 Character Flaws that no one can beat .

Why cry like a baby all the time?

Your Covid made you mentally unsound?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(31-08-2021, 11:24 AM)5354 Wrote:  Which idiot here voted for this moron?
Did you vote for idiots, moron, puppets, clowns, copy cats, jerks, bastards, traitors like the 30 PAP Ministers?

No point learning Gutter Politics like DisGrace Fool here by talking through your ass.

Just because you, a Foreigner, worship PAP like your money god, has nothing to do with us.

Also, WHAT has he done to affect your life? NOTHING.

Are you mad screaming and whinny away for no reason again?

[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

Jialat Wp slowly brain wash by PAP.We need to bring out our concern to PAP if not they think everything is fine and shake till balls drop lower lower

(31-08-2021, 11:40 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I like his fearless performance in parliament. Despite the overwhelming presence by PAP, he (and Hazel) soldiered on and did manage to ask many good questions. I'll vote for him.
Thumbs up for LMW and he deserved praise.  His msg is clear and sharp with a wake-up call to those MIWs.  Many Singaporeans share the same concerns and every single one heard and watched it.  LMW shd continue to debate it.  Am sure many stand by his side because he did it right. With the combined forces of PSP and WP, it will garner more strength in the motion.
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post

(31-08-2021, 11:54 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  Thumbs up for LMW and he deserved praise.  His msg is clear and sharp with a wake-up call to those MIWs.  Many Singaporeans share the same concerns and every single one heard and watched it.  LMW shd continue to debate it.  Am sure many stand by his side because he did it right.  With the combined forces of PSP and WP, it will garner more strength in the motion.

if PAP welcomes foreigners, we also welcome oppositions in parliament.

if foreigners create jobs, then oppositions will create debates.
[+] 3 users Like forum456's post

(31-08-2021, 11:23 AM)5354 Wrote:  Twist and turn like a snake!

Now he said CECA not his concern

Moron!

You better join your 13 year- old son in Primary 1 to learn English. 

CECA is not our concern, not our focus BUT the IMPACT on our lives.

You never listen to PAP speech how they made 35 LOSE STATEMENTS to merry - go -round like Bollywood??

Laughing

[+] 3 users Like Ola's post

(31-08-2021, 12:04 PM)Ola Wrote:  You better join your 13 year- old son in Primary 1 to learn English. 

CECA is not our concern, not our focus BUT the IMPACT on our lives.

You never listen to PAP speech how they made 35 LOSE STATEMENTS to merry - go -round like Bollywood??

Laughing
You hit the right point.   Unfortunately, there are certain unique peoples who never get the msg clear because they are too dumb-headed.  They insist it is right and do not want to face facts and truths.  Birds of the same feathers will always be together and leopards will never change its spots. It's pointless responding to such people and simply a waste of time.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

What for talk about CECA which is a agreement signed we are talking about jobs been taking away.

(31-08-2021, 12:15 PM)Cmpunk Wrote:  What for talk about CECA which is a agreement signed we are talking about jobs been taking away.
Jobs are taken away by CECA, no?

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

(31-08-2021, 01:33 PM)Fit Wrote:  Jobs are taken away by CECA, no?
Is is inter-related. As long as CECA exist, jobs are taken away. Having said this, the shocking huge influx from CECA shd be ironed out and addressed. Our garmen jolly-well cannot pushed these concerns aside as if it never exists.

That is why I said a few times, JoTeo always Shoot Blank. Give you ammunition, but she sotong.

Even Tan SL in his Parliament Speech did not address how CECA benefit us directly. This is the same point I made when Shanmugam challenged Leong for a debate but he coward away.

Just because they anyhow sign CECA, they now must die die clamor and yell it is good without substantiated proof. Even the Gov video on CECA has already 12 lose statements that cannot hold water.

They will confuse themselves with FTA outcome, not CECA.

They will hail mighty to Foreigners when CECA is the issue.

They will exalt CECA like god when CECA owes us a living.

[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

I think SG is probably the only country in the world that the PM or President even had the need to address workplace discrimination against local citizens on National Day rally. Usually it's the other way round.

(31-08-2021, 03:27 PM)starbugs Wrote:  I think SG is probably the only country in the world that the PM or President even had the need to address workplace discrimination against local citizens on National Day rally. Usually it's the other way round.
I believed this too and we are possibly the only country that locals are pushed aside. This shows totally no respect to citizens. Why wud I want to support this kind of garmen when they are totally dis-united with us and totally disregard our feelings.

Never ending.

The longer this drags on, the more people feel angry and disappointed. But maybe it is the business who wants CECA?

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

(31-08-2021, 01:33 PM)Fit Wrote:  Jobs are taken away by CECA, no?

Do I have to tell you unless you are a retard

(31-08-2021, 05:23 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I believed this too and we are possibly the only country that locals are pushed aside. This shows totally no respect to citizens. Why wud I want to support this kind of garmen when they are totally dis-united with us and totally disregard our feelings.

Just look at New Zealand PM will know what PM we have here. Money face
[+] 1 user Likes Cmpunk's post

(31-08-2021, 07:23 PM)Cmpunk Wrote:  Just look at New Zealand PM will know what PM we have here. Money face
I felt happy for NZ for having such a caring PM that put her citizens in the top priority in terms of welfare, livelihoods and safety concerns.