Leong Mun Wai: I disagree with the Prime Minister’s recent speech

https://www.facebook.com/leongmwofficial...4149652877
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

I also say what.

How can “ownself check ownself?”
[+] 1 user Likes Stoki's post

𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙, 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙖𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩.

--------------------------------------------------------

Any citizen taxi- driver can be better than idiots like this woman

She siah- suay my gender!

[Image: JT-famous-quotes.jpg]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

(12-11-2022, 10:44 AM)Ola Wrote:  𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙, 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙖𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩.
This one I agree with very much. PAP's view that there are no talents other than themselves who can govern this country is just bullsh*t.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

In a sense the PM also claim credit for the work of thousands of civilians servants who are there to ensure proper function of govt no matter who is in power. 

Imagine the PAP men are so talented that doctors like Vivian and Ng Eng Hen can run the foreign  and defense portfolios. Is buckshot because behind then are the institutional knowledge and knowhow build over 5 decades. ...who every leading is fully supported.

[Image: ILIIadJ.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(12-11-2022, 11:36 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  This one I agree with very much. PAP's view that there are no talents other than themselves who can govern this country is just bullsh*t.
They need to keep their own people to protect making regulations against their business interests mah

(12-11-2022, 11:36 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  This one I agree with very much. PAP's view that there are no talents other than themselves who can govern this country is just bullsh*t.

Yes got good people. All earning big bucks in the economy. What for enter garmen for few hundred K a year? Tio boh?

(12-11-2022, 10:35 AM)Stoki Wrote:  I also say what.

How can “ownself check ownself?”
They don’t understand the meaning of shame. Myself been Singaporean, feels so shameful for their mentality and behaviour.

(12-11-2022, 11:52 AM)lylcnn Wrote:  Yes got good people. All earning big bucks in the economy. What for enter garmen for few hundred K a year? Tio boh?

You will be surprised at how many talented people we have who can do the job.

So far in the last 12 years or so, I have never seen any talented PaP Minister but must a bunch of Yes Men, singing in the Choir to please themselves. We are just fortunate that the Old Guards left behind a good legacy and strong pillars for Singapore's foundation that still do us proud after 40 years.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

PAP once said they have enough " Talents" to form nucleus of next Generation, 2010

And this is what they produced Cowdungs like JoTeo, Chan CS . . . etc  

Don't know what rubbish PAP hired

[Image: JT-other-G-wldnt-do-better.png]

Minister cabinet only need how many people,
Public appointments, most can use back
As long not too much change.

On the whole, I do not agree with PM Lee on nearly all his speech at all and in view of this, anything he says is always not in harmony.

Such a little red dot need so many ministers? Obviously, oversupply and some shd be redundant. All simply doing duplicate job. Waste so much tax payers money.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(12-11-2022, 11:43 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  In a sense the PM also claim credit for the work of thousands of civilians servants who are there to ensure proper function of govt no matter who is in power. 

Imagine the PAP men are so talented that doctors like Vivian and Ng Eng Hen can run the foreign  and defense portfolios. Is buckshot because behind then are the institutional knowledge and knowhow build over 5 decades. ...who every leading is fully supported.

[Image: ILIIadJ.jpg]

He not scared PM Lee later sue him meh?  Thinking

(12-11-2022, 10:28 AM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.facebook.com/leongmwofficial...4149652877

Of course must disagree. How can oppies agree? This is all political chest thumping and war dancing before the GE by Pinky.

PAP does not and will never own all the talent in Singapore. In fact there are lots of more talented people waiting to join oppies to form a viable alternative gahmen.

Let's call Pinky's bluff.

𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙝, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙘 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙖 𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩’𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙖

-------------------------------------

PM Lee's siah- suay team

will just argue for the sake of argueing

but end up nowhere

(12-11-2022, 05:17 PM)Ola Wrote:  𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙝, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙘 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙖 𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩’𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙖

-------------------------------------

PM Lee's siah- suay team

will just argue for the sake of argueing

but end up nowhere

You don't like PAP why still vote for them leh?  Thinking

(12-11-2022, 05:20 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You don't like PAP why still vote for them leh?  Thinking

Nothing to worry at all.  

You, Me, my friend  . . . . . not voting for PAP

they will still play dirty and garner 9/10 of the seats every time

I only can say ,
SG so small , NEED SO MANY Ministers, MPs worst what Mayors ???

Below so many sub departments within every Public sectors/stat boards.

ALL NEED MONEY TO FEED THEM ON TOP JULY/YEAR END BONUS WHO PAY

END OF THE DAY IS FROM PUBLIC FUNDS.