Who pay???

If VIP like Pelosi or President and head of state come to visit Spore officially, who pay for all their expense??? Hotel.. food.. security and so on??

Can anyone enligthent me please???

(04-08-2022, 10:52 PM)victortan Wrote:  If VIP like Pelosi or President and head of state come to visit Spore officially, who pay for all their expense??? Hotel.. food.. security and so on??

Can anyone enligthent me please???

act stupid or what? Everyone knows from PUBLIC FUNDS

(04-08-2022, 11:15 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  act stupid or what? Everyone knows from PUBLIC FUNDS

KNN, our money again, use our money for her to come here and shake hand with PAP.

(04-08-2022, 11:26 PM)victortan Wrote:  KNN, our money again, use our money for her to come here and shake hand with PAP.

Civil servant wages , july and dec bonus what awards involve money ALL FROM PUBLIC FUNDS.

This is why people question how this current batch of PAP spend Public funds one , You see yearly AGO audit. End of the day same old reply from those ministries involved, " will retrain the staffs involve " and cycle continue for every single year

Pelosi trip cost the US taxpayers $90 million.

https://youtu.be/Vwnwsekmkw0

(04-08-2022, 11:38 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Pelosi trip cost the US taxpayers $90 million.

https://youtu.be/Vwnwsekmkw0

actually all along like this what. Politicians .....what they do , ALL USING PUBLIC FUNDS.
BEST PART Their pay also from PUBLIC FUNDS and than " mess up the world so that to justify you need them "
LOL ...and yes we as People always got owned,

EPIC is you vote Opposition also no use end of the day ALL SAME. Of course depend which countries how their Govt system works and along the way years to come how they change.

(04-08-2022, 11:40 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  actually all along like this what. Politicians .....what they do , ALL USING PUBLIC FUNDS.
BEST PART Their pay also from PUBLIC FUNDS and than " mess up the world so that to justify you need them "
LOL ...and yes we as People always got owned,

EPIC is you vote Opposition also no use end of the day ALL SAME. Of course depend which countries how their Govt system works and along the way years to come how they change.

Free travel,holidays n treated like king or queen who don’t want?

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

(04-08-2022, 11:43 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Free travel,holidays n treated like king or queen who don’t want?

yea lor too bad never study hard , than best part if your family like parents used to be Politicians high chance you also can be one.

Just put in my toto bet,, hope i huat than i fly sillypore flag, one bigger than the one fly by helicopter.

KNN,my flag so big even PAP can see from Pluto...

I think expenses are paid by visiting country side lah.

(04-08-2022, 11:59 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I think expenses are paid by visiting country side lah.

KNN. if i PM, i ask them stay hotel 81 next tro gewlang piak piak area,,cheap and good, N ang mo sure love it.
Thai and China and viet also have,

sure ang mo happy like faxxk n sign more contract with me..
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post