Leong Mun Wai issued POFMA order over false claims about lack of financial aid

(16-02-2024, 09:19 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The POFMA is just another weapon that our leaders use to silence the Opposition; they must be running scared now with the GE just around the corner. It must cut both ways, so the POFMA must be issued against the Straits Times for reporting fake news that has been censored by the authorities because the truth is "not helpful" in the eyes of our politicians.

you want the PAP ownself PORMA ownself (ST)?
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(16-02-2024, 09:21 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  If temple money is gov money, then CPIB must audit the temple finances now!

CPIB is under Pinky and you expect they investigate their pay master?
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

The only First World democratic country to be so narrow minded.

(16-02-2024, 10:22 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  you want the PAP ownself PORMA ownself (ST)?

Since our leaders claim that everyone is equal before the law.

(16-02-2024, 10:24 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  CPIB is under Pinky and you expect they investigate their pay master?

Are you claiming that our Courts are like a Wallaby?

[Image: download.jpg]

(16-02-2024, 07:55 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think they did not POFMA him on those wordings "lack of financial assistance" They POFMA him on this ...

Please read again....PA and NTUC are govt?....
...temple is not govt ...

Anyway it's some charity vouchers that is voluntary given by these stat boards which can be revoked and nit jndrr a formal mandated govt programme. They are not required tk help the couple.

I think the POFMA is at least debatable.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
Angry 

(16-02-2024, 10:29 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Are you claiming that our Courts are like a Wallaby?

[Image: download.jpg]

pls don't put words into my mouth.

PnP very free lah. Highly paid but got nothing to do. Just use this excuse to pretend to work. No wonder our economy is not doing well. They focus their energy on the wrong thing.

8Umbrella Umbrella

(16-02-2024, 10:30 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Please read again....PA and NTUC are govt?....
...temple is not govt ...

Anyway it's some charity vouchers that is voluntary given by these stat boards which can be revoked and nit jndrr a formal mandated govt programme. They are not required tk help the couple.

I think the POFMA is at least debatable.

It is you who should read properly. NTUC and PA were suggested as govt in that paragraph. The other utility voucher from CDC is definitely govt. Further they received these vouchers monthly since Feb and March 2022. The vouchers were not random or once given only but monthly.

LMW shud be aware that he is on PAP black list and he better be sure and accurate of what he writes on record or else it "can be and will be used against him in court of law". When on black listed even tiny issues like postage stamps can be used to bring down a person's reputation for life.    Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(16-02-2024, 10:33 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  pls don't put words into my mouth.

Don't be so afraid. I posted a pic of a wallaby and not a kangaroo. LOL!
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post